Dinner 2

Virgil's pov\\\\\

Princy was acting strange, stranger than usual. Then I panic
(Ha ha, very funny, laugh at the irony) and realise what I had just agreed to....

Eating.

I hadn't been eating for the past month, well, only small snacks here and there but for the most part not much. I had developed anorexia. It isn't fun not eating, but neither is felling like you wanna throw up every time you eat even just a nibble of food. But, I do drink way more water than a human needs, but no one is concerned, I'm the bad guy. They hate me, they pity me, so they won't care if I die.

This dinner is going to be hard.

"Hey guys" Roman says drawing the attention of the two other sides to us. Logan looked suprised to see me.

"MYDARKSTRANGESON!" patton yells almost as loud as Logan saying Falsehood when he gets worked up. I just wave a small wave while I follow behind Princy. He hands me a plate and I stare at the options of food. My mental calculator pops up inside of me.

Steak: 568
One broccoli: 50
One Carrot: 41.35

I'm only intaking 500 calories, so I can't have the steak, and can't have too many vegetables because I need 500 calories for the whole week.

"Anxiety, you okay?" Roman asks, he must of spotted me calculating the calories.

"Yeah, I'm good." I say still with my rough undertone of hatred. I had to be rough towards them, I had to..

I pick up exactly 3 broccoli and 2 full sized carrots. I look at my plate as I sit down.

232.7 calories you pig.

I sit next to Roman, with Logan opposite me, and Patton across from Roman. Logan examines my plate and looks puzzled. Patton looks over to Logan to see what he's looking at so intently.

"232.7 calories? Hmm, Anxiety are you sure you don't want more on your plate?" Logan asks, still looking confused.

"Yeah you don't have much there Anx." Patton replies Roman just looks over waiting for a response.

"I...I...I'm a vegetarian." I remark hoping to get them off my back.

"Oh, umm, maybe tommorow I'll fix up some tofu for you if you're interested?" Patton asks exitedly. I pretend to think for a moment.

"Nah, I wouldn't want you to take away your meat, I'm good." Pattons expression changes slightly to a look of disapointment. Roman also has a confused expression but doesn't say anything.

Logan is still sitting there confused, but also doesn't speak up, They start up a new conversation. But my eyes focus on Princey.. I haven't noticed this before, but...cute tiny freckles line his nose, and cheeks-

UGH WHAT AM I SAYING! I pick up a carrot and shove it into my mouth. The thought of it going down my throught making me sick.

"So what your saying is each of us have darksides?" Patton asks Logan.

"Well, yes, everyone except anxiety." Logan answers.

"Sorry, I zoned out for a second. So even this" I vaguely gesture to Roman "has a dark side? I thought he was a dark side." I ask.

"Yes he has a dark side, but unlike you we can't say names because of a certain one." Logan says. "Since you use to live with them, you probably know most of them correct?" He looks at me for more insight on the matter.

"You think I know Dec-" I impulsively clamp my hand over my mouth. "What the hell?" I take my hand off of my mouth. Logan has a very suprized expression, he writes it down in his little note book.

"Logan, I thought Anx could say their names?" Roman looks confused, and turns from me to Logan.

"Hmm that's interesting. Anxiety can you say any of the others names?" Logan asked very interested.

"Lets see Remus, (not revealed), (not reavaled), (not revealed), and (not revealed). Yeah I can say everyone else's names just fine. Can you guys not say any of those names?" I looked at all of them puzzled, I made sure my face was less emotional though. They all just stared at me with disbelief.

"We haven't even heard of some of those." Patton says losing the happy fun dad act for a moment. I feel my skin start to crawl when they all stare at me.... I start to eat faster so I can leave sooner.

"Hmm. Very, very interesting." Logan restated and wrote some more notes down in his book.
I get done with the broccoli and move on to my other uneaten carrot. Patton beginning to talk about disney, Roman goes on to say that the animation in frozen spectacular was, in fact, spectacular, and he can't wait to see frozen 2 (author: oh just wait till you realize its not till 2019.)
But I just sit there just trying to say Deceit, I whisper under my breath again, and again still being cut off my my hand. Logan looks up at me with concern but then realizes what I'm doing, and doesn't say anything.

I shut up and stop trying to say his name and shove the last carrot down. I instantly feel like i was going to vomit so I try and think of something to get the Disney lovers to be mad at me so I can so vomit, alone, as usual.

"The book it was based off of is so..... Boring and the movie just inhanced that factor of the story. And the only reason they made Frozen is so people would stop searching up if Walt Disney was Frozen before he died."
Logan looks up and almost smiles. Hmm. Did Logan like conspericy theories? While the other two gasp.

"You take that back!"Roman shouts. I stand up and take my plate into the kitchen. I walk past Roman, still with his brown furrowed and his mouth hanging wide open. I lean in close and whisper;

"Make me take it back." I run behind him and up the steps. Before he could catch me I was at my room. But just as I reached the door knob, he tackled me. His face was red, but it wasn't from anger...
Is he blushing?

(Edited, done, cross it off the list, 50-ish chapters left to go -a very sleep deprived and depressed Patton)