Wake up call 7

Virgil's pov\\\\
As I wake up for the second time I notice I was snuggling princey. I hear him continue to snore so I stay still and silent. I smell pancakes coming from down the hall. The calculator turns on again

Pancakes: one equals 86 calories.

86 wasn't to bad but I know I still got calories from last night..... Fuck it ill eat.

Pig.

I hear Princy stop snoring so I'm pretty sure he is awake as well.

Nope he started snoring again. I hate when people snore but for some reason, his snores comfort me.

I might have a slight crush on my enemy. ..... Fuck.

He smells nice, vanilla and cinnamon. I hear a knock at my door I let go of Roman and turn over. I pretend to be asleep as I watch Princy get up and walk out of the room. Standing by the door he leaves it a little cracked, I assume he's talking to Logan because I hear Patton singing down the hall in the kitchen.
"Yes he did wake up Logan he's fine calm down." I hear Roman say to Logan. Logan mutters something I can't quite make out and leaves down the hall. Roman walks back in and closes the door.

"I know you're not asleep." I turn over in response to his statement.
"Can I ask you a question." He says with little confidence as he sits on the bed.

"Sure." I turn to him and look at him with tired eyes.

"Why did you yell and fall out of the bed last night?" I flinch a little.

"I thought I heard something. It was nothing." I manage to say without studdering. "Did someone talk to Thomas?" I ask. Roman nods.

"I just told Logan to, Patton made pancakes wanna go eat some?" I try my best to nod at his question. He stands up and changes his clothes with a snap of his fingers. "Come join us after you are done getting ready." I nod again and stand up as he walks out of the room and closes the door. I get up and look through my drawer for a gray tee shirt I find one and put on my gray and black jacket since the other one is covered in blood. I look at the dried blood on the corner of my mouth. I look like I died. I wash my face and then put some makeup on adding some matte lip clear stick, this stuff works magic and makes your lips look so soft.

I check in my mirror to see if i look alright and of course i diddnt i just look like normal me instead of dead me. I head out the door with a groan my whole body hurts the pills I took must have warn off. I walk down the stairs and see Logan and Patton looking at me with amazement.

"See I told you he's fine." Roman remarks looking back at Logan. I walk to the kitchen and look through the cabinets for some strong pain meds. I found some (enter medication name here)
And grab a water out of the fridge. I also grab a pankake and set it on a plate and add syrup and butter to it. I take it to the table and set down the pills next to the water bottle, I know eating before meds is always the way to go.

"What medication is that?" Logan asks curiously.

"Some pain reliever, I took it before and it works pretty well." I state Patton almost flinches at the word 'before'.

"I told thomas about last night and he was so relieved that you were okay anxiety." Logan says aloud to the table.

"Cool good..... I wanna confess something to you guys. We've been through a lot in the last 24 hours and I wanna... I wanna say thanks for what you guys did..... I feel like we a all are close enough so i can admit something in return for saving my existance." I say with a sigh at the end.

"Anxiety you dont have to share anything you dont want to bud." Roman states. Patton seems to yell at him with his eyes but then stops and realises what he said.

"No No I think you guys deserve to know..... My name." Patton almost explodes in exitement and both Logan and Roman look very very intrigued.

My anxiety spikes a bit so I say it quickly before I can back out of it. "Mynameisvirgil! Ugh you just gotta rip it off like a bandaid." Patton mentally implodes while they all process what i said.

"Vir-gil?" Roman manages to stutter out "It's very diffrent.... But I like it."

"Its new and odd and-" Logan gets cut off by Patton finishing his sentence.

"And its beautiful!!!" Patton exclaims. I let out a breath that I don't remember inhaling.

Awkwardly, I stuff my face with pancakes. While they think.
"I... Would like it if we didnt tell thomas... Yet." I say breaking the silence.

"May I ask why?" Logan speaks up first.

"Uhh I don't know, it's just.... I honestly just don't know but I do know that when I do tell him I want you guys to react like you haven't heard it before." I give all of them a slight meanish glare. They nod at me to comfirm they won't tell.

(Time skip and pov change brought to you by the gay overlords)

Roman\\\\\****

We all get done eating and I put on a movie, surprisingly Virgil stays. What a interesting name. Virgil.
Anyway we put on Hercules and get halfway done when I look over to see Virgil laying his head on my shoulder. He was asleep at this point, I have no idea why I didn't notice before but i didn't move, Careful not to wake him. The movie almost is over when I look over to see logan being carried by patton up the stairs. (A/n did I mention there will be some logicality). I watch the ending to the movie and flip off the tv.
Must be a sleepy day.
I move Virgil gently so hes laying on my stomach while I lay on my back. I slowly drift to sleep, thinking about all that happened.

(A/n hope You like the chapter some more awkward moments coming your way soon)