he was right here 35

Virgils pov
And i see dep in the flesh, blood still seeping lightly out of his neck.
No no no No no no no....
"Long time no see." His voice was raspy and it echoed, it sounded like he was in a metal room, his voice bouncing off the wall.
"Virgil?" Roman asks, he wasnt looking at the door he was looking at me. "What are you looking at?" I turn back to the door and he was gone. The door closed. I untangle my self from roman and bolt out my door looking each direction.
"Virgil!"
"He was, he- he was right here." Roman jogs over.
"Who, who was?"
"Dep! He was standing right here, he spoke and everything, i could see his chest breathing, And- and."
"Okay we need sleep, like right now. okay?" I turn back to him my face in his chest.
"I- I can't do anything roman. I just can't." He rubs my back and hugs me.
"We are doing everything we can." I can hear him forcing himself to lie to me, but that's the only thing he can do for me right now.
You know what you have to do right?
I hate to say it but, yes i do. But I'll lay down with him till hes asleep.
Good.
We walk back into my room and i close the door, and lock it while laying down, he lays down first and i attack him with kisses down his neck.
"Goodnight." I sigh and lay down next to him. He sighs as well leans over kisses me. He snuggles me for a while and i listen to his breathing, i wait for his breathing to slow.
Go now.
Just a little longer.
NOW!
Fine.
I unwrap his arms carefully not to wake him up. I slowly get out of the bed and put on my jacket, grabbing a couple of things and heading out into the hall. I glance at logans door.
I'm sorry i couldent help more.
I walk to pattons door. I open it slowly and close it back quietly. Patton was peacefully asleep.
I walk over and shake him slightly.
"I dont want any lasagna in my cookies remus." He sleepily says.
"Patton. Patton its me Virgil" i shake him a little more. He sleepily opens his eyes.
"Vir-"
"Patton we need to talk." He sits up and rubs his eyes
"Whats going on kiddo?"
"Im... Uh... Leaving." His eyes open wide.
"What do yo-"
"I have to go somewhere for a couple of weeks and I need you to do something for me." He nods at me confusedly. "I need you to make sure everyone dosent come looking for me for at least a week, keep them calm. Make sure everyone sleeps and they dont effect thomas's anxiety. I need all of you not to worry. Do you understand?"
"Kiddo tell me whats going on. Where are you going?" I sigh at him.
"I have to do this.... Thing. I really cant tell you. Do you understand my rules?" He has to do this or my plan will never work.
"Virgil your scaring me. But... If you really need me to keep them here and keep them from worrying then I'll do it. Anything else i should know?" He still looks worried but im sure he will keep everyone safe.
"Dont let deceit follow me..... And make sure Roman doesnt.... Cut, if he self harms so will thomas and thats not good for anyone." I turn to leave but I stop. "Patton." He looks up. Tears threatening to spill. "Take this." I take off my purple jacket and hand it to him, i summon my black one and walk out his door with a two finger salute.

This is going to be a long adventure.

(AAAAAA oofers i finally got some ideas for the book, and I have a question. But that will be in the next chapter, anyways thank you so much for reading and i will see all you guys gals and non binary pals in the next one 👋 bye ~bandersnatch)