After dinner pt 2 3.5

When I walk down the hall to go clean up the table, guilt washes over me. Apparently I'm not as great of an actor when it comes to how I feel, because as I walk back down the stairs Pat looks at me with a puzzled look in his eyes.
"What happened Princy? You look like you just got hit by a car and then you apologized to the drunk driver." Both me and Logan look at him in surprise. He doesn't usually say things like that. His face turns from concerned sad best friend to, happy dad in a split second after he realised we were both staring in confusion.
"Sorry to disappoint, but I don't really wanna talk about it right now Patton." Logan glances back at me, now walking to the kitchen to empty the rest of my food into the garbage. I also grab Anxiety's plate and put it in the sink with mine.
Patton looks dissatisfied with my answer but doesn't push the matter.
I walk up the stairs after saying good night to the other sides that are still eating. I walk up the stairs to my room. Before I enter, I look down the hall and contemplate going to Anxiety's room to apologize. But I figure he would be too mad at me to except it right now, and maybe I should wait till tommorow.
My room was right next to Anxiety's, and sometimes I could hear music being blasted. I knew he was a light sleeper, and could hear me time to time. I know this because he opened my door one night, and told me very loudly to stop singing disney karaoke at 3 in the morning. We fought back and fourth like that most days, but never did I find myself pointing out little details about it and thinking how cute they were.

I knew we were going to do a Sanders Sides tommorow, because Joan and Thomas were brainstorming ideas today and Thomas just decided to do a Sander Sides (It was my idea of course.)
But I decided I would talk to Anxiety after the shoot. I wanted to make sure we had our usual chemistry.

So I go to sleep trying to quiet my mind down as much as possible, but I just couldn't do I just sat in my bed trying to make up excuses why I felt this way about Anxiety.

He hates me why even bother trying to see how he feels I already know the answer.

Somehow, I finally fall asleep around 12 am.

(Sorry another short chapter but the next one is filled with juicy juicy topics also again trigger warning for cutting in the next one. Bye have a good day)