I dont wanna 39

Virgils pov\\\
God i really dont wanna actually hurt him. Please just tell me.

"Come on dep go on and tell me. I will hurt him." I tell him he shakes his head and closes his eyes. I look down and place my hand on remus's exposed arm. He screams in pain for a while. I let go.
"Come on dep. Just tell me." I place my hand on him again he continues to scream in pain. I dont drop the act. We stay silent apart from the screaming for a while. Eventually.
"FINE FINE OKAY STOP ILL TELL YOU PLEASE JUST STOP" Dep yells I stop and remus whimpers in pain.
"Well go on then." He breaths heavily.
"Okay w-well we wanted to weaken your trust with your friends....We worsened your mental state, by letting you kill me.... We let you think i was dead but thomas brought me back because of you. That also worsned your mental state. Worsening your mental state is main goal becasue the worse you are. The worse roman is. The worse the rest are, and the worse thomas is. Thomas being worse off makes me stronger and stronger till i have control over Patton. Then Roman then all I have to do is watch while I control them to to my bidding. Its simple. All i want to do is make thomas kill himself! Whats so bad about that. " he shakes the chair.
"THAT SHOULD BE YOUR GOAL!" he looks crazy sweat drips off of his hair and his eyes are wide and bloodshot. It looks like it was out of a dc movie.
"Well, I'm going to stop you." I snap and let the bindings off remus he stands up and sinks out leaving dep with me. I growl at him and sink out as well. This time i sink back to the light sides. I instantly fall to my knees and hiss like a cat.

It was so bright. I was in the hallway. I see logan, patton, and then Roman rush out of romans room. He instantly runs over and kneels grabbing my face and examining me for wounds. My whole body burns like i was hit with fire.
"Are you hurt?" He asks. I nod knowing that if i speak they wont help me. "Are you deceit?" He asks hesitantly. Logan and Patton were now kneling beside me as well.
I shake my head no.
"Virgil where are you hurt? I cant help you if you dont speak." At this point i was sweating like i was in a rain forest for a couple of days. Everything burns.
"Burns." I growl out they all shoot back at the sound of my voice, it had turned darker and morr raspy layered, its scary what a few days can do to ya. I start shaking. Roman takes off my jacket and hands it to Patton. Logan examines my torso and arms.
"Theres no burn marks anywhere virgil where are you burned." Logan says.
"Everywhere. Inside my skin. It burns." I growl out in anguish everything hurts roman holds me closer as Logan thinks.
"Were you attacked? Who?" Roman asks worry flooding his statement.
"No one I just came here" I hiss. I weakly try and summon my room back. It works my door pops up to where it used to be and roman picks me up taking me over to the room. My eyes close and i can't understand what they are saying anymore. I slip into unconsciousness

Romans pov\\\\\\********
I pick him up and take him into the room while moving him he passes out and his body goes limp. I set him down on the bed. I sit with him holding him. Logan and patton stand around me and him. Logan walks to the bathroom and wets a washcloth, he brings it back and lays it over his forehead and eyes. I check his pulse.
"His pulse is rapid. Its slowing down though." I say
"What happened why was he hurt?" Patton asks. We just look around at each other.
"Well maybe its because he has been with the darksides for so long, maybe it burns to be here?"
Logan questions.
"But wouldent that only be if he was a dark side. Deceit didnt burn and he was a full dark side not a neutral." I add. We stand in quiet again. A couple minutes pass.
"God what the fuck happened? Why did he leave?" I ask. Patton shoots up from his slumped position in the desk chair.
" roman language!" He yells in a quiet manner trying not to wake Virgil up. I look at Patton annoyed.
Logan rolls his eyes.
"I need to talk to deceit and patton im sure roman can handle virgil for now why dont we head out?" Logan states looking at patton.
Patton sighs and gets up. He mumbles under his breath something in a defeated manner.
"Make sure he is okay." He says and walks out with logan. He closes the door. I feel virgil begin shaking again. He curls up closer to me. I run my hands through his hair soothingly, i hum quietly as well. He loosens and just jitters slightly.
What did he do? Why is he so sweaty? What happened? Is he gonna be okay? Is he now a dark side? Why did it burn him? Did he find dep? Is everyone gonna be okay? Is thomas okay?
I flinch and grab my phone from my pocket. I pull up my texts.
'Hey did someone check thomas?' I ask in the group chat. I hear loud curssing and then tbe tell of logans name accompanied by "language!" I giggle just a little.
"Nope going to do that now" logan texts back. I sigh out of relief.

I pet Virgil for a while before snapping my fingers and making us both im pajamas. I give him dark purple plaid pants and a short sleeve black tee. I have a red tee and some gray sweat pants. I examine the sleeping figure laying on top of my chest curled up in a ball. I pull the bankets over us and then stop half way.
I see virgils arms. They were bandaged. Both of them had light drops of blood here and there. I sigh and continue to pull the covers over us. He stops shaking as i wrap my arms around him and brush his hair with my hand. He unconsciously hums in a pleased way.
I have him back thats all that matters.
I think that as i drift off to sleep.

(Offers that was a plot filled couple of chapters somone calla doctor imma need one because I dont think my shit should be flipped. See ya in the next one guys gals and Non binary pals peace out.) 👋