Emo nightmare 41

(So I got some crofters and now I understand everything. Its so flipping good, and I tried to insert a picture of it but it wont let me. Oop ~bandersnatch)

Virgil pov\\\\\\\\
I sit up quickly while hyperventilating. I then realize I am wrapped tightly by my Prince's arms . I ease up. But the burning in my chest increases the instant I try to gently get up and out of princeys arms, but I was caught.
"Where are you going?" He asks sleepily. I try to speak but then I remember my voice is still dark.
I shake my head.
"Do you still burn? Does everything still hurt?" I nod my head quickly, not wanting to speak and startle him. "Well, Logan texted me before you woke up, he said that you proably will feel like this for a couple of days because you spent so much time with the darks, it effects you because you are a neutral side. And I dont think medicine is going to help much." I sigh knowing he was right and I lay back down in his arms. Everything still burns.
"Do I still sou- yep" I sigh again as my voice comes out dark, he lightly giggles. He kisses my forehead.
"I love you." I nuzzle into his chest. "I missed you so much....Don't you ever leave again without at least saying bye" he slaps me on the shoulder to tell me he was actually serious. I sigh and nod. I then realise I was in a tee shirt. I instantly put my hands and arms under the blanket. He sighs.
"I saw them last night, it's okay I understand. I'm not mad at you about it." I sigh knowing he was at least sad about it. I take his phone and open it to the notes so I can talk. I start typing.
I'm sorry I just couldn't handle it, I couldn't bare being there but I had too. I got information, I found Dep. And I may have beat up your brother a little.' He smiles as he reads the last part.
"Good, he deserved it." I look down and I shake my head no.
He closes his eyes not knowing what to say. We stay like that for a little while. Then I feel his hand brush my face lightly across my jaw bone i turn around to see him smiling.
"I'm so happy to have my emo nightmare back." He kisses me lightly and pulls away. I get on top of him, I put his phone on the bedside table and straddle him. I cup his face and kiss him more harshly. I take one hand back and snap my fingers, I hear a door click locked.
I smirk against his lips when i realise something. I lean down to his ear.
"You are loving my darksides voice, aren't you slut." He moans quietly. "To bad I feel so shitty." I kiss him with more passion this time, more of a love kiss and not a 'I'm going to fuck you' kiss. He pouts.
"Well, if we are not gonna fuck then stop grinding on me, your gonna get me hard." He complains. I nod and giggle. I get off of him. He groans out of frustration.
I lean close to him and his ear.
"How about a make out session Princey?" He groans out of sexual frustration. I kiss him hard and heated. His hands go up in my hair.
My chest starts to hurt. I brake apart.
"Fucking hell! ow" I groan. He kisses me on the forehead. "Okay I'm sleeping until I don't feel like I'm on fire." He sighs.
"Okay. I'll let you stay in here and recharge, but as soon as you feel better you are gonna fuck the shit out of me!" He says playfully. I just laugh and nod. He kisses me again and gets up snapping into his regular clothes. "Do you want food?" I shake my head no. He looks at me concerned. "Did you even eat at all while you were there?" He asks I shake my head no again. He sighs again and turns around "Well I'm fixing you breakfast then, and we can get Logan in here to talk to you. Stay here while I go fix food." He says and walks out the door, I sigh.

I pull myself up under the covers and sigh again as I shift over to Princy's side of the bed that he slept on so I could smell that wonderfull vanilla and cinnamon smell.

Romans pov\\\\\\****
I was so happy that I could scream. I finally got my emo nightmare back. I could see him, and talk to him, and hug him, and hold him...
I was brought out of my thoughts when I tumble down the stairs, hitting my head on the railing. I instantly shoot to my feet, rubbing my head slightly, I then notice Deceit on the end of couch trying not to laugh and managing to ask if I was okay. I wanted to be mad at him, but I couldn't.
"Well, that hurt." I say earning a laugh from the darker trait. I dust off my suit and I hear rushed footsteps behind me. It was Patton.
"WHAT WAS THAT NOISE!?" He yells worriedly. Deceit breaks and bursts into a fit of laughter. Patton looks at me.
"What noise?" I say smiling and walking away from him into the kitchen. I hear Deceits laughter pick up which made me feel better. I was glad Deceit was okay after yesterday. I felt bad that I couldn't say anything. I felt bad that he is lonely.
I hear Patton walk into the kitchen behind me just as I grab the muffin tin from under the counter.
"So hows Vee?" He asks handing me the muffin mix from the cabinet next to him. I put the oven on preheat.
"He can only talk in his dark voice and wants to stay in his room until the burning stops. He hasn't told me about what happened yet. I told him that after breakfast he will have to talk to Logan about what happened." I say truthfully, leaving out the bit about him still cutting. He sighs.
"That makes sense but, I just wanna know why he left. Also he is in his room right? I still need to return his jacket.." I nod at his question.
"He probably won't talk at all, he really hates his darksides voice." I say after grabbing the milk out of the fridge and pouring it into a bowl along with the lemon poppy seed muffin mix.
Patton nods and walks out presumably to return the jacket. I finish the mix and pour the mix into the muffin tins. Once I finish that I pop them into the oven and walk out to the living room.
Deceit was sitting on the couch watching t.v. while patton was at the desk in the corner writing in a notebook. The notebook that controls thomas's thoughts. (Oh look a new mechanic inserted so fucking late in the story.
~sarcastic bandersnatch)
I sit next to deceit and he glanced over quickly, I see a glint of suprise quickly pass over his face.
"Hey, can we talk about yesterday later? I...Uh just need to talk to you about it." He looks over as i speak.
"Oh, yeah we can talk, but I'm having a sleepover with Pat tonight so not too late." I can tell he's holding back emotion, as to not let it take control of his expression.
I watch the screen for a while. It was dateline which was a interesting show but.... Deceit is a wild card, I'm not sure if it's okay to let him get ideas.
Eh. Well, the show ends and just in time too, because I hear the timer go off in the kitchen I shoot up and run into the kitchen. I open up the oven carefully with a toothpick in hand. I check the muffins and see that they still need a couple more minutes. I set the timer for 3 minutes and walk back out to the living room.
"Hey Pat what are you writing?" I ask looking over at the dad character. He turns around and smiles.
"Oh, I'm just writing about how much thomas really needs to hang out with his friends that live far. I really miss hanging out with Terrence." He says vaguely sad, but then goes back to smiling brightly. Then Deceit sits up.
"Hey Pat...What are you hiding?" He looks confused. Patton turns back around.
"I don't know what your talking about." He responds nervously, I walk closer to him.
"Pat, come on, just tell us. You can't lie with Dee here."
"Fine fine..... I uh...told Thomas to think about going back to the therapist, he's still really depressed and I can't just manipulate it with my powers. It's just not working anymore." I suddenly realise just how much Pat has been working lately, he controls the emotional data point, so if his system is broken by Dep then he has to manually fix it. He has probably been taking the depressed feelings out on himself.
"Pat, we talked about how dangerous taking the emotions out on yourself is. Please tell me you haven't been doing that again." I ask hopefully. He shakes his head no.
"Sorry kiddo. I know it's bad, but it's been helping Thomas. Now that Virgil is back, and he can help me with it. He is the only one who can manipulate anywhere near how I can." I sigh knowing that he is just trying to help.
The oven beeping brings me out of my thoughts.
"We will talk more about this later. Wanna help me with the muffins?" I ask. His face lights up. He stands and I look over at Dee,
"Hey, you want one?" He looks up and nods. I see Patton run past me to the kitchen. I follow behined him. I hear Dee stand up and follow me down the hallway. Patton takes the muffins out of the oven and sets them on the cooling rack. Deceit gets out some milk and pours it into a glass as I grab the tea from the fridge. (HERE'S, THE MOTHA F'IN TEA-Pat) (XD )
Though I know they are really hot, I grab a muffin and unwrap it from the paper shoving it into my mouth. I put 3 on a plate, and set them on the counter.

(Okay it's mostly just a cute chapter but I needed to insert the whole patton notebook thing into the chapter so here ya go. Bye guys gals and non binary pals peace out 👋)