room 72

Quick short chapter. Might do a big one at like 9pm because I haven't slept yet.... Have fun.

Romans pov///

I ran up the stairs leaving the door open behind me. Logan was sitting at the table balls deep in books about depression and phycology. But there was a magic one just labled Thomas in neat letters. Remus was in the kitchen cooking something. What I don't know because I didn't look.

"Logan he .. I need you to help me explain what's going on. He doesn't think it's me." I say almost out of breath. I was panicking.

"Alright just calm down a bit. I read on this one part that deceit had explained. He has to break out himself. He has to be the one to dismantle the basement. Dep has been using his powers so he has to take control of them." He explained as we walked down the hallway and the stairs.

"What if dep can still control him while dep is asleep? Is that a thing?" I asked thinking if dep could still communicate with virgil.

"I'm not sure how deceits powers work exactly. But it would seem the reason that the timer is four weeks is because Dee and dep are fighting for power. He's fighting to wake up as Dee is fighting him to stay asleep." Logan explained while they reached the room. Virgil was knocking over the shelves and looking under the bed. There was a pen at the desk that he threw at the hallway. He looked like he was testing the door.

"Hi fake Logan, hi fake Roman." He said throwing a book out the door.

"Virgil what are you doing?" Logan asked looking confused at the side.

"Testing if I can go through the door.  And seeing what's in this lousy room dep. What else would I do in this test?" He said throwing a lamp out of the room that Logan had to dodge.

"Babe-"

"Don't call me that. You're not him." He said quickly interrupting me.

"Virgil please let's just talk about what happened Logan is here he can explain." I pleaded. "We need to help you so you can break this basement and escape."

"I can do that just fine dep. I know this is some type of test so just drop the act." His words worried me. I can't imagine how bad he was hurt.

"Virgil what would be something that only Logan would know about you?" Logan asked trying to pry.

"Nothing, you have been inside my brain and you know everything about me. My thoughts my feelings the way I cut the way you yell at me to cut. The way I take a shower the way that I fear Thomas loosing his anxiety to a low dosage so I just disappear. Hell you even know how to use my powers better than me." He says flipping through a book.

"What's something only I would know about you?" I says quickly trying to get something.

"Okay how about something I haven't blatently said or shown. What is my favorite shirt?"

"Oh no. Hm is it the one you wear the most? Probably the purple longsleeve that you wear all the timr. But your favorite artical would be the red and black my chemical romance shirt, the one with the hole under the ... Left arm. Left. Yep left. It had a small tag that you cut off and we're sad because you realised you won't be able to sell it." I say looking at him hoping he knows it's really me.

"Roman?" He asked slowly. "That is the worst impression of Roman I've heard in a while.

Real short. I mean a real short chapter: sorry