a threat and some blood 27

To catch you up...

Virgil had just stormed out of logans room after a disagreement virgil is heading quickly to the commons room with logan on his heels.

Virgils pov\\\\\\\\
I'm gonna kill him.
I was furious and my eyes were flaring a dark purple as i rush down the steps and into the kitchen. I reach past patton and grab a cutting knife I then walk back out past logan to deceit.
I hold the knife up to him while logan rushes in be hined me. I see deceits face turn to pure fear. Logan grabs my arm and i hear patton come in behined me.

What am i doing? This is stupid and childish.

I grunt as i drop the knife on the table and push logan off of me walking back up stairs with out a word. I feel there gazes burn into me without even seeing them.
I head to my room slam and lock the door. For getting about the prince in my bed. I lean back on my door and slide down it. Sitting on the ground with my head in my knees and my knees in my arms.

"Guessing the talk diddnt go well?" A sleepy prince groans and stretches. Getting up off the bed.
"Jesus you scared me!" I jump.
He sighs and sits down next to me on the ground. I put my knees a little farther down, and i lift my head to look at him. He sits down having his legs spralwled out on the floor. Next to me.
"I guess im not getting any sleep today am i? " he says softly using his thumb to wipe off a tear that had managed to escape me. I let out a small laugh and shake my head no.
"I just threatened deceit again.. Oops.." He gives me a puzzled stare.
"Why did you do that?"
"He has mind erasing abilities. Logan, thomas, and deceit were having a discussion on wether it would be something to offer to me and you. I popped up because thomas was getting stressed out over the conversation. I found out what they were disscusing and said I'd be happy to be a lab rat for them. They yelled at me because I wasn't listening to them. Well i came back in here and cleaned up the mirror, then you woke up, bag blah blah. I had a talk with logan, emotions clouded my head and I lost it and ran into the kitchen, grabbed a knife and held it to dee's neck, logan held my arm then i realised what I was doing and I dropped the knife and ran up here." Roman blinked trying to get his tired mind to function. But then a knock came from the door.
"Kiddo? Are you okay? Logan explained what happend. Can i come in?" Patton asks sadly
"Is it really patton or... deceit?" I ask through the door.
"Its really patton kiddo. Can i come in." I stand up and help princy up so i could open the door. I crack it open.
"What color is my hair." I ask Patton.
"Purple..?" Patton says i open the door more letting him inside.
"Im sorry i lost it there, i dont like these fucking powers." I say closing the door. Patton gasps.
"Language!" He yells, i just sigh plopping into my bean bag chair.
"Anyway what did you want to talk about?" I ask patton as he sits on my bed and roman heads to the bathroom.
"Well i wanted to see if you were okay... You almost slit snake mans throught and earlier you looked like you had seen a ghost. What happened?" He asks laying down on my bed his feet hanging off of it.
"Well i saw..... When you turned around you were dep and you had your, throught cut open." I choke. He just looks up at the ceiling.
"I honestly dont know how to respond to that." He says as i hear a clang in the bathroom.
"Roman?" I ask getting up and walking to the door as i get to it he opens the door.... With the bloody towel from earlier.
"What is this?" He asks sternly.
Well i fucked up royally. Should of hid it better.
"Uh... I.. The cut from the glass. Remember?" He looks at me, one eyebrow rasied.
"Where is this cut?"
"On my arm. I got a couple cuts."
"Show me."
Patton had sat up watching the conversation quietly.
I lift up my sleeves without hesitation.
"See all bandaged up. I sewed it up myself this time." I say proudly. He stares at me watching my reactions.
"Are you to dating?" Patton saves the day grabbing both of our attentions. Princy looks at patton then back to me with a devilish grin. I point my finger up at him.
"Dont, what ever your about to do do-" to late he grabs my face and kisses me. Patton screams and does the same weird fangirily thing with his hands like Thomas did the first time I told him.
"Well great now everyone knows!" I scold at roman, grin plastered to his face. Patton stops grinning.
"Wait im the last to know?" He sounds hurt.
"Yeah, i would have told you first if it wasnt for that stupid snake!" I yell facing the door so the snake could hear me. Patton jumps
"I diddent know you could be that loud kiddo." Roman looks at me seductively.
"I did." I explode into tomato red but patton was to confused at roman trying to figure out what he meant by that statement.

( okay Well thats the end of that chapter, later guys gals and non binary pals peace out) 👋