Caught cutting 4

https://my.w.tt/l4n0Y6uh0X this is the original writer for this part I didn't copy and paste i just wrote the idea I got from in I hope you enjoy!

Virgil's pov\\\\

It doesn't stop. The voice doesn't shut up. I'm curled up on my bathroom floor. It's only repeating one word.

Cut

I have no choice but to give in. I open my bathroom cabinet and open my tiny locked box. I put in the combination and I pulled out my razor blades. There wasn't much room left on my arms so I cut over the almost healed ones. I got to work and got lost in the cutting. It just made me feel whole even though I'm cutting to bleed. I'm cutting something out of me..

They still don't trust you. They don't love you. Thomas doesn't care for you. You scare them. Deceit left you. Betrayed you. Roman only pretends to even like you a little. He hates you. They all hate you. Every single one of them.

I had cried so much the night before I couldn't cry anymore. There was just anger left.

I snap out of it. My arm looked like I had just gotten attacked by a million little baby lions that had not been fed in a while. I start to wash off my wounds. I get the gauss to start wrapping but the next thing I knew I was on my stairs in the corner of Thomas's living room I quickly put my arms behind me and tried to roll down my sleeves. I feel the blood begin to travel down my arms. I knew I had to get out of there fast.

"Took you long enough." Roman spits out, patton and thomas both give him a 'shut up' look.

"MY DARK STRANGE SON HAS ARRIVED." Patton yells. Anger boils in me.

"I'm not your fucking son patton!" All of the other sides look at me with a confused face.

"Ah i see what you mean Logan."
Thomas says still with some confusion left his face.

"So whats the problem today thomas? A boyfriend? A best friend. ? Lying to yourself?" As i say that everyone looks down at the floor. "WHAT IS A MATTER WITH YOU GUYS!" My every-so-often dark voice slips out in some of the statement.

"Anxiety, I had this awful stream of thoughts last night." Thomas explains. I feel the panic rise again.

"What does that have to do with me?" My voice a little calmer.

"What thomas experienced is a wave of panicked thoughts going from the usual 'did you leave you car unlocked' to....." Logan looks at thomas for approval.

"Cutting and suicide attempts." Thomas finishes Logan's statement.

"We all talked about what happened last night but it wasn't any of us." Roman chimed in.

"Oh so its the usual then. Blame me for every bad thing that happens to thomas?" I say. I of course was in a awful mood, I didn't get any sleep so I was a little tempered. Roman tries to say something but I cut him off.

"Oh so it is the case huh? You know what i think of that!" I stick my arms up and hold up both of my middle fingers. Every one gasps and stares at my hands mortified. I feel the panic rise in me even higher.

"What is there something on my face?" No one answers for a while.

"Anxiety your ar-arms." Roman managed to choke out. I look at my arms and realized my sleeves were not rolled down and my arms were poring out blood. Shit.

"By poor depres-sed ba- baby." Patton manages to get out between sobs. Thomas and logan both just had there mouths hanging open and a tear in Thomas's eye.

I dont say anything and just pop back into my room. I hear footsteps running down the hall I lock the door before anyone can get in. I get tossed back into the same panic attack, I run to my bathroom as my vision starts to go blurry. I grab the razor again and lock the bathroom door I pull up my shirt and start cutting my sides with a very fast pace. Hastily I cut, my stomach and chest.... I just try and stop the feelings by focusing on the feeling of blood pouring out of my body. My vision burs to the point that I can't see. My breathing erratic. This might be it.

My vision and hearing comes back a little just in time to see the bathroom door bust down.

Roman yells something I can't make out and I drop the razor on the floor. Tears flood from my eyes as I feel someone pick me up and lay me down somewhere soft. I was in a haze. I taste blood start to come out of my mouth. Then I black out. I can't hear or see anymore there's nothing left. Nothing to feel.

Virgil just let go.

(Hi its the author, sorry for the shortish chapters but im writing A lot, its just split up. 👋)