what do you mean NO 29

Virgils pov\\\\\
I was enraged flames out the side of my face seething fire, enraged. I was so angry,
I killed him and was scarred for NOTHING!.... no that was his plan all along... Pretending to be killed.... It put us all in a bad state, just recreating him, stronger more powerful.

"What about if i kill him again over and over until he, dosent come back!?" Everyone stares at me. Ive never lost it infront of them. Ive never yelled at them. Are they scared?
"No. You couldent. Inevitably you would wear yourself out putting stress on thomas, then we are back to the original problem." Logan states and of course he was right. Of course he was.
"Then what are we gonna do genius?" I say more back to the normal tone I'm usually in. "If we let him stay he would fester in Thomas slowly hurting patton and roman attacking them until there dull and gray, and.... Then.. Dead. Then he would shut you up and then, he would use my abilities along with deceits until he gets thomas to end himself." They all just look at me in horror.
"What you know im right! That's exactly what would happen. Him using all of us until he ended thomas! Im not afraid to say it, im afraid to let it happen.. Stop being such scaredy cats!" Thomas fell on the ground and curled up into a ball.
Great i sent him into a panic attack. Awesome.
They all rush over to thomas.
"Calm down its just a panic attack, they usually go away within a hour. Just tell him to breathe and he will be fine." I say explaining what was going on. Roman nods and hugs thomas rubbing his back and telling him to breathe.
To hurt to bear to watch knowing I caused this i sunk back down into my room closing the door. I walk to my bathroom and unwrap my bandages.

Deceits pov\\\\\\§§§§§§§ (oOo a new pov)
I watch the others while they take care of thomas following virgils instructions. Then i look to Virgil and catch him sinking out.

Where is he going? He should help. Hes the one who caused this.

I sink down to the hallway in front of virgils door. I listen to the door.
Almost silence, but then i hear muttering, Virgil muttering to himself.
I open the door to see him sitting in his bathroom with blood covered gauze, this however diddnt surprise me. But him still flinging one of the rasor blades right at me did.
It glows purple as does his eyes. He stops the rasor holing it in air right in the middle of my face.
"I know you already know about this but i really wanna know if you told the others." He says threateninly, not looking up from his arm the whole interaction. I sigh and gently push the rasor with a gloved finger, out of my face.
"Yes i told all of the sides." I say walking forward. "Can i help?" I ask taking the gauze from him. He looks up at me rolls his eyes then looks back at his arms throwing the old bloody gauze in the trash.
" isnt it beautiful, watching the blood run out of your veins and seeing the red liquid run down your arm." He says as i badage up his arm.
"Yes i do think that. Its not unhealthy to like that." I say he looks up at me.
"Really there's nothing satisfying about it to you?" He asks.
"Yes. Please keep moving." I say he sighs and stops squirming.
"I really dislike you sometimes." He says.
"Oh worry i diddnt get memo."
We were in silence for a little while.
"Do You remember that time I found you kissing dep and i was so..... I just never said anything about it. Well i wanna know.... Did you actually like him?" Virgil asks out of the blue.
"It wasnt a abusive relationship, no i wasn't in love with a person who hurt me. I diddent fall to fast. I know why I stayed." I sighed, this is the type of time you wish you diddent speak in lies. I finish wrapping his arm.
"Do you still love him even after all the shit he put you through?" Virgil asks looking down at the floor.
"I... I dont know... " I trail off
"What are we gonna do? We cant just leave him to abuse the other darksides though they are not the best people they dont deserve that." He says with no emotion.
"Really? Even remus doesent deserve that?" I ask laughing.
He laughs a little as well.
"No he dosent...., oh my god wait. I trapped him in the bathroom! FUCK!" He gets up and runs out of the room I run behined him.
"We need roman so i dont fucking kill his evil\disgusting twin brother." He says sinking down back to the living room i grab him before he gets done and pull him back up.
"sleeve." I say and he nods and puts the sleeve back down.
We sink down together.

(Well there's another chapter bye 👋)