why are you here? 54

Remys pov\\\
He already said yes so why dont you calm the fuck down and open the door you pussy.

I take a deep breath and I was about to knock on the door when i hear dee talking to someone.

"Why are you here?" His voice was harsh and cold but my blood runs still for a diffrent reason. I hear somone id rather not.

"You vowed to protect us and you didn't hold up you end of the bargain, your lucky remus is okay now. In fact you should be greatful, hes the only one stopping me from killing you right here and now." Dep. His voice low and smooth. Nothing like anything Thomas could possibly dream of imitating.

"I told you, im done. We. Are. Done. Please see your self out." Deceit was shaky. His voice hardly telling his feelings but i knew him too well. He was crumbling from the inside.

I hear a smack hit scales roughly and a whimper of pain.

"We're done when i say we are done." Thats it I lose it, my cool was gone. You could practically see the flames bursting from my ears. I try and open the door but it was locked, i kick off the handle and walk in. A black cloud dissipates infront of a deceit leaning against the nightstand next to his bed.

"Dee are you okay!?" I slide down to my knees, i grab his face and examine his scales. He has a small cut on his snake half. He whinces when i touch it.

"Ive never been better." He groans out grabbing the edge of the bed to pull himself up. He stands up and walks back over to his snake cage, he begins to feed the snake.

"Dee can you not ignore everything that just happend. Like i heard everything i know that you tried to get away from them." De was turned around and facing the cage. Silently thinking about his words carefully and he decides to go the safe road.

"There's nothing to talk of, im not weak." He says quietly after i stand and walk twords him. I wrap my arms around him and wipe his tears off.

"I never said you were weak, and i never will. Dee, its okay, just let me help yo-" i was cut off.

"Remy please exit my room. We can talk later." He was holding back his anger, his words cutting short and his syllables quick, sharp, and precise. The s in please dragging on just a little bit more than usual.

I let go, lightly kissing him on the cheek and exiting the room. I know he really needs to let himself suffer in his head before he explains. Its normal. Even if it hurts me to see him so broken.

Aaaaaand of course everyone else is asleep in the house which only leaves me to emile, he never sleeps.

I sink down to his office popping up in a chair. Scaring the shit out of him.

"FoR ThE lOvE oF DiSnEy!" He shouts throwing a paper up and a pen that falls out of his mouth.

"Heh, whats up doc?" I smirk at the shrink. He sighs at me, fixing his glasses and picking up his paper.

"Hello sleep, what can i do ya for?" Not unlike logan, emile has alot of shit to get done for thomas. Emilie and logan are like thomas's managers, and they make sure ALL his systems are functioning correctly. Em usually tends to foucus on the emotional hemisphere of thomas while logan works on facts and data. Logan focus's on physical health, and mental knowledge. Em focus's on mental health and relationships. Em works with patton ALOT. Patton is in charge of the sides emotional strain and the emotions that go through to thomas.

"Yeah i just wanted to know that uhh... I need information." He seems confused.

"Well spit it out, my deadline is in-" he checks his watch. "4 hours." I nod as he arranged his papers in order.

"You are in charge of the darksides emotional toll right? You pretty much know everything thats going on at any point in time. Right?" I look up, em is staring curiously at my face as i fidget with my hands in my lap.

"I do, but I also cant provide you with that information. Unless this involves thomas's safety then i cant disclose information on the others. Is what your looking for going to effect thomas?" I nod my head.

"If it effects one of the sides it might lead to thomas cutting himself." I state bluntly. Em nods.

"Yes i know, but i cant interfere with anything of the matter, I'm not a side, you are not a side. We are not allowed to." I snort.

"I cant even help out my boyfriend by punching dep in the face." Em rolls his eyes.

"Virgil fucking cut off his head and that did nothing. You cant erase a side but you can talk to thomas about it and he can get help. Thats all i can tell you to do. Now, im sorry I have been using foul language and I havent been the nicest but i do need to finish this report." He says waving his hand and rubbing his eyes. I thank him and hand him a starbucks coffee sinking down back to my room.

"Sleep and then a meeting." I say ploping on to my bed and sighing.

(Oh look i finally wrote in that character i kept mentioning hmmmmmmmm, well have ome good chapter plans in the works and i need to add some more smut so expect that soon. See you guys gals and non binary pals in the next one, peace out.)