Shit the bed 20

Virgil pov\\\\\

I turn to see Deceit bruised, broken down and his jaw bloody, I catch him before he falls on me.
"What the fuck happend to you?" I exclaim as everyone just stares at the both of us. I stand up, laying him on the stairs. Logan rushes over examining Dee's wounds.

"Ice pack Thomas!" Logan yells snapping us all out of the trance.
Thomas runs over getting a ice pack out of the freezer. Handing the pack Logan, Logan puts it on his face as Dee opens his eyes, I lightly smack the less bruised side of his face.

"Hey, which one?.." I lightly whisper to him so no one else hears.

"Neither.." he whispers. I nod at him and stand up and look at Roman.

"Roman, sink down, Patton, Thomas, and Logan stay here and help Deceit." Roman nods and we sink down to my room, I grab my personal kitchen knife, grab his hand and look at him.

"Okay Princy, I know this is unprecedented, but we are going to where we aren't wanted" Roman gulps and I start sinking with him to the darkside of Thomas' mind.
He draws his blade and and nods at me. I open Deceit's room with the purple flames; only to see two dark figures standing there, Roman starts to charge at them, but I stop him.

   The figures weren't what hurt Deceit. They were standing there quietly..... Watching closely, I step infront of Roman and I throw the knife straight at one's head, they disappear before the knife hits them and the knife sticks in the wall. I walk towards the knife and grab it as Roman walks in behind me.

"Okay, like I said, they are scared of me because of my past and what I have done to them, they know I'm the most powerful one of the darksides." Roman gulps and nods. I walk back over to the door. "Now, I know you're usually a little reckless, but today you have to be careful, you can't let them touch you, okay?" I look at him and he nods. I peek out into the hall.

If I remember it correctly, around this time they would of met in Remus's room to discuss things for Thomas.

I nod my head in the direction of his room and Roman follows me out of Deceit's room. I quietly walk to the room and put my ear up to the door and listen. But this time I hear wimpering and yelling. I quietly unlock the door with my powers and I swing open the door; fire appearing out of my hands.

"Which one first?" I ask smugly and throw the knife right at Dep's head. Embedding in his face with the knife sticking out of his cheek. I hold it there with my powers before I rip it out of him. The knife floats back to me glowing purple. Dep falls to the ground, blood pouring from the side of his face.

Why did I bring Roman he's going to see me kill somone. I should make him pop back to thomas. He's going to hate me.

Just then, Remus runs over to Dep. Dep rolls his neck as I see the wound heal quickly as he stands up. Remus runs to the bathroom, hiding as Dep stands up wiping blood off his mouth.

FUCK

I knock over the bookshelf he was standing next to and I lock the bathroom door melting the handle
Roman.  I need to get Roman out of here.

I turn around and grab his hand quickly, sinking down and leaving him in my room

"Stay here. I can handle this I can't have you there; it distracts me from the fight, please go help the others Roman " I look at him helplessly, squeezing his hand.

I see purple in the recflection of his eyes.

"Virgil I...."

"Please.... Go....." It stings as I say the words.

"..Okay.. but I better see you tommorow." He says trying to lighten the mood but his voice breaks. I let out a infinitesimal laugh and nod. Before I can sink back down he grabs me and kisses me before letting go. I sink back down and return to remus's room. The bookshelf was broken, and Dep was standing there; waiting for me. He throws my knife back at me and it cuts my neck. I grab it before it hits the ground and make it float in the air.

"What? Were you scared I'd hurt your boyfriend?" He snarls.

"No. I was concerned that he would see me kill your ass." I shoot back and walk towards him grabbing the knife out of the air. I walk towards him and hold it to his neck drawing a little blood, using my powers to hold him still.

"Will you heal if I cut your head off Dep?" He doesn't answer; and for the first time, I see fear in his eyes.

"Wanna find out?" I push the knife farther into his neck as blood pours out and he grits his teeth, hissing at the pain.

Romans pov\\\\\\*****
I rush back to the gang to see Deceit laying on the couch with gauze covering his wound. Everyone else was in the kitchen as I walk in.

"But he hasn't gotten a grip of his powers! THEY COULD BE DEAD!" Logan yells at the other two.

"Well we are not." I retort.

They all look at me surprised
"Roman, are you okay? Where's Virgil? Is he okay? Where did you even go?" Patton stutters out quickly.

"I'm fine, we went to the dark side, he's still there, he insisted I come back here, he is fighting one of the darksides and winning. Everything is fine, calm down." I put my hand on Logan's shoulder and everyone takes a breath and sighs; except Thomas.

"Thomas? You okay?" I ask and the other two look at him. He slowly sits on the ground by the stove.

"No. I'm not okay, I don't feel well, I'm just going to sleep, okay? I'm going to go to sleep..." He lays on the ground.

"Thomas, go up to your bed if you want to sleep. Its illogical to sleep on the hard ground in the kitchen." Logan states and shakes his head.

"Logan! He's not feeling well! That can't be good for Virgil OR Dep. Something is wrong!!!" Patton yells at us obviously, upset that no one else is listening.

Virgil's pov\\\\\\\\
Shit shit shit I can't lose!

(Author here: *evil laughter* cliffhanger number 2 Haha Haha! Your just going to have to wait till i post again to see what happens to virgil bwahaha!)👋

(Such..long..chapterrrr~an extra tired Pat)