kissing 13

Virgil's pov\\\\\
Ughhhhh. My chest is burning and i still feel really drunk. How long have i been sleeping? At least I have some of my sense back not just saying random stuff. Wait is that vanilla and cinnamon, ..... Ahh roman couldent leave your sleeping Angel alone could you.
I turn over to face him. And open my eyes.
"How's my drugged mess doing?"
"Who says im your's"
"Well the snarky additude is back so I think your good." I just lightly chuckle at his response and he looks up form his book to smile at me. "I love it when you laugh." I feel my cheeks heat up, i know I diddnt hide that blush.
"Are we..... Together?" I ask with my more normal less raspy voice that only a few people see. He closes his book and sets it down on the night stand next to him.
"I... I dont.. Know. Are we?" He asks sincerely worry lightly covering his face. We sit there for a minute not meeting each others eyes. Then I speak up.
"Would you like if we became a couple?" I trip over my words I glide my hand over to his cheek cupping it. Moving my thumb slowly back and fourth on his face.
"Cccan it be like---a --a understood -t-thing?" He stutters like putty melting into my hand. I lean over to his ear and whisper still shirtless.
"Can it?" He shudders as i trail light kisses down his neck I get confused when i feel light plastic sticking on his body. I look up at him.
"Did you cover up my artwork Princy?" He looks at me with a little bit of fear in his eyes.
"I..i diddnt w-w-want log-gan to see." He studders again. I laugh slightly and unbutton some of his shirt. Sucking on some of the faded hickeys on his chest. His breathing becomes erratic.
"Wait.. wait..."he says inbetween breathy moans. I stop and look at him. His cheeks they are bright tomatoe red. He gets up from the bed and i let out a small irritated whimper. He walks over to his door looks into the hallway comes back in closes the door and locks it.
"I thought i was suppose to be anxiety?" I ask him when he walks back over.
"Yeah yeah but its not uncommon for them to pop into my room without knocking. They've learned not to pop into your room because in the beginning you screamed if someone came in without knocking." I let out a single laugh and shake my head yes. He lays back down and I lay on his chest for a minute.
"So your my boyfriend, honestly never thought i would get to say that about you princy" I say coming back to my regular well known raspy voice. I begin to kiss him again on the lips, I slip my tongue in. I roll my lips creating some extra friction as our tounges fight for dominance.
God i hope im doing this right.
After a long time we pull apart for air, gasping for it. I feel my chest begin to burn, but i ignore it and start back on his neck. He lets out a breathy moan. I find his weak spot and bite on it, he puts his hands in my hair. The pain in my chest intensifiys and i play it off as losing my breath. I hear a knock on his door so I lay back down and cover up pretending to be sleeping.
He buttons up his shirt again.
Thank god my chest hurts so bad. I need to get somemore meds.
He unlocks the door and steps into the hallway leaving the door cracked. I can tell hes trying yo control his breathing.
"W-hat is it p-patton." He is doing horribly
"Roman thomas is feeling weird is everything all right? He wants to do another sandersides again." Patton asks. Roman looks scared who knew he was such a bad actor, but I also diddent know how much of a bottom he is.
"Why yes pat everything is fine but Virgil is asleep and is probably still drugged, that's obviously why thomas isn't feeling right, its because one of his main sides is drugged." I smirk and hold back a giggle he obviously is sexually frustrated, but Patton wouldn't catch on anyway. Patton nods at Romans response and walks down the hall. He walks back into the room closing and locking the door again. He lays back down. I groan finally letting myself come to tirms that my chest hurts. Roman looks over at me.
"Was that a groan of pain or frustration?" He asks i slightly chuckle and groan again because laughing hurt.
"Both. I think the druggs wore off can you go grab me some medicine prinley?" He sighs and gets put of bed looking into the mirror making sure his hickeys were covered.
"Alright, brb." He unlocks the door and heads down the hall. He had left the door open. I hear more footsteps come back and i unconsciously groan again. I put my elbow over my eyes and lay on my back.
I can mentally trace the wounds and feel each hole that the surgical string went through. I reval in the pain my insanity feasting on it. Though I'm groaning I feel whole, i like the pain.
I told you, that you would like it.
Shut up.
Long time no see to you too.
You should fake taking the meds.
Why would i do that voice.
The pain helps you cope why take medicine when you can feel better without it. Without them. Thomas only keeps you around because he dosent know how to get rid of you.
Shut up.
Patton only fakes liking you.
I said no.
Logan sides with you only out of pity.
Shut it.
Roman hates you and only lets you in because he has to.
"I SAID SHUT UP!" i scream out loud. I hadn't realised that my vision was blurry, my breathing was eratic, and my legs were in my arms while my head rests on my knees. Tears flow out of my eyes as I feel someone start to rub my back I turn around and hug the figure. Crying into there shoulder.
"In for 5. Hold for 7. Out for eight." They repeat it over and over until my breathing calmed. Of course it was my prince that held me. He took his hands and wiped away my tears.
"Virgil are you okay now?"
" Yeah I'm okay(I promise)" I choke out the joke but he laughs just a little.
"Do you want the medicine now?" I nod and he hands me a bottle of water. I take a sip and pop the pills in then take another sip.
"You sure these are pain meds and not acid or something." I look up at him.
"Yeah i checked with logan he said this one would help the healing process while also reducing pain, it will let you know when youve gone to far though so, no more kissing until your healed alot more." He wags his finger in the air I put on my hood, giving him a frowney face.
"Neh." I make my annoyed sound. And plop back onto his bed.

(Yayy another chapter woo) 👏