glasses 19

Romans pov\\\\****
I was fixing all the sides french toast, when i had finished them I walked back up to virgils room to get him. I heard a smash.
I run into see him on the bathroom floor and glass right my the door he gets up before i step on some of the glass.
"Its not what it looks like. I had just closed the door to hard." I freeze trying to figure out how it would shatter like that. I shrug knowing Virgil can't lie.
"Well come on get out of there breakfast is getting cold." He does as I had asked him and steps over the shards of glass. "Go get logan and tell him breakfast is ready ill get patton." He nods and walks to Logan's room.

Virgil pov\\\\\\
I walk to Logan's room and open the door without knocking. What i see is crazy.
Patton and logan completely naked asleep in the same bed. Niether had there glasses on and I could only tell them apart by there sleeping positions Logan was on the right while patton was on the left.
O m fucking g did they fuck?!!
I take a picture and quietly close the door. I run over to Roman who was still in pattons room and show him the picture giving him a oh shit face.
He starts laughing really hard but making no sound just tiny giggles.
We quietly walk to the kitchen and eat when we hear a crash coming from Logan's room. Me and roman look at eachother and then burst into laughter.
(Time skip brought to you by the lockerooms door knob)
Logan walks down the stairs his hair messy and a small smile on his face. Patton comes in with a frown and hes walks funny down the stairs. Roman and I hold back laughs as Patton struggles to get to the kitchen. Finally they sit down and roman starts the conversation.
"So have a fun night you two?" I hold back a chuckle.
"Yeah we read some books and then went to our seprate rooms." Logan states being oblivious that we can clearly see hickeys all over them and i have a picture to prove it. Then we all show up in thomas's living room.
Thomas looks absolutly horrible.
His eyes darker than mine, hes sweating all over and his clothes were soaked.
"What the actual fuck guys!" Thomas yells at all of us.
"Language!" Patton yells in a raspy voice. Thomas just gives patton a angry look and patton looks scared.
"So anyone wanna tell me whats been going on for the past week?"
He taps his foot. I shrug and throw one of Thomas's books across the room with the wave of my finger. And thomas looks back at the book pointing to it puzzled. Then logan walks over to patton and kisses him and walks back to his spot next to me.
Thomas looks at me then logan then back to me.
"Okay What just happend?" Thomas states. He points to both of us.
"Well You remember that question you asked me last week when I came to talk to you about these 3." I point at them. "Well it seems like yes you were correct on your theory about us haveing relationships. Well they fucked last night." Logan and patton looked at me surprised. Roman bursts into laughter.
"Well he has developed his mental powers, he has telekinesis and can control black and purple fire with his hands." I roll my eyes and show thomas a flame. He looks memorized.
"Also i tried to kill deceit to get him to take the curse away, which aparently gave me more control over this." I grab pattons glasses and bring them closer seeing a Logan etched Into the side. I take the glasses of Logan and send them over to patton and hand logans back to Logan.
Every one stares at me soaking in what i had said. Roman looks at me puzzled.
"What do you mean you tried to kill deceit? You were with us the whole time." I scratched the back of my head.
"After i had checked to see if you were okay I went to deceits room...." The room fell silent everyone thinking about one thing or another, i diddnt lie can i still lie?
Just then deceit shows up behined me on the steps.