Chapter 103 | Battle At The Potters

Hey there! Seeing as these two chapters are best read together, this will be a double update so I hope you all enjoy. Buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride....

Euphemia had genuinely never felt so happy in her entire life.

It was quite crazy to her to comprehend the fact that she was actually living a life where she was loved and content in her day to day routine - she had a wonderful boyfriend and was living with his family who truly felt like her own just because of the way they had welcomed her into their Potter clan without a second thought. To someone who had felt alone a lot of her life, Mia couldn't even describe how much that meant to her.

After leaving the rest of the Potters downstairs so that they could have a little time together just the two of them, Charlus and Euphemia had ended up in his bedroom doorway, kissing furiously as they made the most of the privacy they had been granted. Eventually, Charlus pulled away with a smile and threw himself onto his bed as he fiddled with his record player, sending some beautiful music floating through the room as he glanced over at Mia who was still stood in the doorway.

Silently, Charlus patted the empty space on the bed next to him and Euphemia flung herself there, shutting the door loudly behind her as her head sunk into his soft pillow face first and Charlus could hear her muffled giggles over the music, a noise that truly warmed his heart. He smiled down at her fondly, running his hands through her hair as she sighed happily.

"What're you laughing at?" Charlus asked her with the same smile still placed on his face, chuckling quietly at just how exceedingly adorable she was and Mia raised her head to look at him intently, her grey - blue eyes shining with fervour, the same fervour that had made him fall head over heels in love with her.

"Just this whole situation, it's so peculiar and, last night, your father told me that he thinks of me as his own daughter and that he wants to walk me down the aisle. I don't know, it just made me feel so happy and-" Euphemia started babbling again, getting a little emotional, and Charlus cut her off by placing his finger on her lips, shaking his head and smirking at her.

Mia's eyes widened in protest and she looked mildly offended and amused at his interruption, "What are you- mmm," she was silenced again by the distraction of Charlus pressing his mouth to hers though this time she didn't complain, melting into his hold and savouring the sweet taste of his kiss.

Almost as if they were in some cringey romance movie, they both stared deeply into each other's eyes, hazel to grey - blue as their lips connected, warmth flowing through the pair of them. Euphemia could genuinely never get sick of kissing Charlus because everything in her mind just seemed to go blank, all she could focus on was Charlus' lips and how happy she was in that moment.

She wished she could've stayed there forever.

Charlus moved his mouth to Mia's jaw, pressing kisses up and down there as she giggled, her skin tingling wherever his gentle fingers brushed as the music playing from the record enhanced the mood a little more. Euphemia ran a hand through his hair, messing it up even further as Charlus' hands snaked around her waist and pulled her into him so she was pressed against his chest.

Mia and Charlus were just so incredibly immersed in each other that everything else in the world just seemed to disappear, all they could see and hear was each other and Charlus flipped Euphemia over onto her back so that he was leant over her, his arms placed on either side of her head, practically trapping her underneath his body, breathing heavily when they pulled away.

The steamy make out session seemed to go on for what seemed like forever but was probably only around ten minutes as they rolled around on Charlus' bed, laughing and kissing tenderly, his hands still staying respectfully on Mia's waist as she gripped his shirt to pull him down to her mouth time and time again, smirking at the obvious effect that she had on him as his eyes became dazed with affection.