chapter 8

❝she's thinks maki's glasses are cool❞

nanami unwillingly became itadori's mentor, which meant that marri was stuck with the second-years of jujutsu high for the day.

"but I wanna go with nanamin!!", marri whined, to which satoru had to put down his foot and say no.

"you'll love the second-years!! especially panda", satoru smiled, to which the male was carrying the girl up the stairs to jujutsu high, as there were three students standing there, waiting.

marri pouted as she huffed, crossing her arms as she saw a green-haired girl, a platinum-haired boy, and a literal panda, that was life-sized

marri's eyes widened as she gasped, to which satoru had grinned as he put marri down, letting her run over to the fluffy animal as she nuzzled her face in panda's stomach, making him pick the child up.

"told you that you'd like them", satoru hummed, to which marri didn't even hear her father as she made grabby hands at panda.

"hi, I'm panda", the bear introduced.

"I LOVE YOU!", marri yelled, giggling as panda tilted his head from side to side, hugging the girl as marri nearly cried from how happy she was.

she knew stuffed animals could walk and talk. she was beyond happy, as she had found her new favorite.

"salmon".

marri then perked up as her brows furrowed in confusion, not even noticing that satoru had left.

"huh?"

"I'm zenin maki and he's inumaki toge. he can only speak with onigiri ingredients because of his cursed speech", the green-haired girl informed.