chapter 32

❝she bold bold❞

❝she bold bold❞

after the new years occurrence with naoya, you'd think that little marri wouldn't show up in front of that man or anywhere near him ever again.

but gojō marri was no chicken.

in fact, she invited megumi to come along with her, to where tōji resided.

"MR. TŌJI!! MR. TŌJI!!", marri shouted, disrupting the silence of the whole zenin household as maids and butlers, including some zenin members, had flinched at the little girl's appearance.

megumi embarrassingly avoided everyone's stares as marri was dragging the boy around the zenin property.

"what's all this ruckus?", naobito — the current head of the zenin clan — questioned.

"oh hi mr. naobito! don't mind me, I'm just coming over to play with mr. tōji today. I also brought goomi because you know...they're both fishiguros", marri explained, not even waiting for the old man to reply as she sharply spotted tōji from across the garden.

"MR

"MR. TŌJI!! HUGS AND KISSES!!", marri shouted, as she left megumi and jumped upwards, to which tōji had instinctually caught the child before marri had cracked her head on the wooden floorboards.

the girl then giggled as she planted a kiss on tōji's cheek, waving at megumi to come over.

"so for today I was thinking that we could build a snowman", marri stated, feeling fat as she was in her puffy jacket, because satoru wouldn't let her leave without wearing one.

"hah? can't we just take a nap or something? you know naps are cool too", tōji grumbled.

nevertheless, the man had set the girl down once they reached a smaller garden on the zenin property.