jujutsu stroll #2

❝she's 16❞

❝she's 16❞

"MARRI-CHANNN~"

marri sighed as she turned around to see mahito, jōgo, hanami, inu, choso and his brothers, and sukuna.

indeed, sukuna gained his own body once marri had collected all twenty fingers and made a binding vow with the male.

"huh? why so down?", mahito asked, taking a seat beside the girl on the couch as she sighed once again.

"yeah yeah, who do I have to kill no—"

"s'kuna! no killing", marri huffed, making sukuna snort.

"chill~ I was just kidding", the king of curses chuckled, scratching the back of his head as he leaned against the couch.

"so, what's the matter?", mahito asked.

marri groaned, leaning her head against mahito's shoulder as she starting fake sobbing.

"is it illegal to crush on an older male?", marri asked, to which sukuna had choked on his spit as he snapped his head towards marri.

"are you talking about me? because even though I'm 1,000 plus years old, we can still make it wor—"

"sorry, but it's not you", marri straightforwardly answered, to which sukuna had scoffed with offensiveness.

"aww, marri-chan has her first crushhhhh", mahito teased, to which marri had turned away as she turned towards hanami.

"hanamin, what do you think? is it bad that I like older males? I mean...he isn't even THAT much older than me...", marri muttered.

"why're you asking hanami and not me?", mahito whined.

marri laughed, clutching her stomach as she truly couldn't believe mahito's question.

"hito, no offense, but I doubt you've ever had a crush before. like at least hanamin has some compassion and cares for his plants and stuff. I cannot say the same about you", marri snorted, making mahito gasp.

"I'm here for you and this is the attitude that you give me?! the audacity!"

"so what do you think, jōgo?", marri asked, totally ignoring mahito as inu helped set up the game of life with kechizu.

"gurl, go for it!", eso — the second oldest of the death painting wombs — exclaimed.

"mm...well we've got to meet the guy first", choso stated.

"pshhh! I doubt he can even see half of us", mahito scoffed, putting his palms behind his head as he glanced over at marri, who just grinned.

"who said he was a normal man?"

"huh?! you found a sorcerer your age?", jōgo asked, as there was very little people who were born with such talent.

"no way! are you talking about that boy that shared a body with sukuna?", eso asked, to which sukuna had scoffed.

"I know who it is", the king of curses smirked, to which marri had hastily slapped her hand over sukuna's mouth before he could spit out a name.

"s'kuna, I'm warning you...", marri threatened, glaring at the curse who had just rolled his eyes.

"fine fine~ your little secret's safe with me", sukuna hummed, to which mahito had started whining even more.

"now, who spins first?"

* ‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

"honestly, how do you win every time?! are you cheating? I bet you're stealing money from the bank!", mahito huffed, as he was salty as fuck.

marri just proudly smirked as she flipped her long, luscious white hair.

"what can I say? after playing so many games with you guys, I guess you can say I've become a pro~"

"disgusting", sukuna uttered, making marri gasp.

"what do you mean disgusting?! excuse you!"

"you and that gojō attitude is just gross!", sukuna honestly replied.

marri then revealed a cheshire smile, making sukuna flinch as his arms uncrossed and he scooted away, only for his back to hit the edge of the sofa.

"ohohoho~ the king of curses is running away? I've never seen such a thing", marri teased, snickering as none of the other curses dared to openly laugh at the man.

"you twerp! I'll kill yo—"

"ugh, stop the cap, s'kuna. you know you love me and just accept it", marri interrupted, lumping onto the king of curses as she nearly choked him with her hug.

sukuna pettily grumbled something beneath his breath as he only patted marri's back, to which the girl had sneakily given the other curses a thumbs up, making them snort.

"OI! I'LL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU AND ALL OF YOU!!"

marri then jumped out of sukuna's embrace as she squealed, faking fear.

"KYA! S'KUNA'S GONNA KILL US ALL!", marri laughed as she pulled mahito and choso by the wrists, making them run around the penthouse with her, as the other curses followed.

sukuna took two of the couch pillows and aimed them at the curses, to which jōgo and inu were unfortunately hit as marri gasped.

"INU!!"

sukuna darkly laughed, his cursed energy spiking up as he skimmed around the house, looking for where they were hiding.

"come out, come out, wherever you are~", the king of curses cooed, to which mahito had broke into a cold sweat as marri just put her pointer finger up to her lips.

the three had their backs pressed against the cabinets in the kitchen as they heard sukuna's heavy footsteps disappear, to which the three had sighed a breath of relief.

just as they were about to get up, they were met with four eyes and a killer smile.

"found ya~"

"SHAKALNALWMSK, PAPA!!!"