chapter 14

❝she loves domain expansion❞

"are you supposed to be mount fuji?", marri questioned, tilting her head to the side as no matter how she looked at the curse, he seemed like the said mountain.

"for the last time, I'M A VOLCANO AND MY NAME IS JŌGO!!"

"wow! our last name is almost the same, and other than s'kuna, you're the only other curse that I've met that can talk!!", marri exclaimed, happily following jōgo around as the curse just sighed.

"don't you understand your situation right now? I'm taking you hostage!"

indeed, marri had gotten separated from satoru when the male decided to go to a public restroom and asked for the little girl to wait outside like usual.

and of course marri waited, but then she got distracted because she saw this volcanic curse walk out from a restaurant that had burning people in it.

so obviously marri had to follow the curse to ask what's up.

"so I've been wondering, why are your teeth black? no offense or anything, but is it because you don't have toothpaste and a toothbrush? I can always ask papa to buy you some", marri offered, sitting on an open field, waiting for her father to find her.

jōgo wondered why humans were so annoying, especially kids

"so can you like erupt from your head or something?", marri asked, picking the flowers around her as she watched the curse scrunch up his face.

"when's your father coming?! what the hell is taking him so damn long?!"

"who knows. did you leave a note for him or tell him that you kidnapped her daughter?", marri asked, shrugging her shoulders.