chapter 39

❝she's a pro negotiator❞

marri was now kneeling on the grass before her father, meanwhile everyone just wanted to picked the little girl up and hug her.

marri's bottom lip pouted out as she fiddled with the hem of her black shirt.

"now why would you break into one of the most dangerous buildings and grab two death painting wombs?", satoru questioned.

marri looked everywhere but at her father.

"welllll, you see...technically it's not called breaking in...I just walked in there. THERE WAS NO SECURITY! DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS? if a five year old and waltz in there, imagine who else can, am I right?

also, choso's lonely!! I was just getting his brothers...and do you want people to start labeling me as a bad friend?! like I'm already not normal", the girl huffed.

"and plus, you're my papa, so I just do what I do best: copy", marri smiled.

"who was your accomplice?"

"my what?"

satoru sighed. "your partner in crime".

"I don't have on—"

"if you don't tell me, I'll take away your phone and every curse object until you—"

"yūji", marri immediately answered, to which itadori — who had gotten the crepes and popcorn from marri — had offendedly gasped at the betrayal.

"marri!"

"marri!"

"I'm sorry!! I have an obsession with curses and you know it!", the girl harshly whispered.