chapter 25

❝she splurges with her daddy's money❞

today was the day.

marri had did her bed in the morning; she ate breakfast and dressed herself without needing satoru's help of tying her shoelaces, and she got a reward for being so good thus far into the year.

was it a bit wack for her to shop for christmas presents in early november?

maybe.

but did she care?

oh hell no!

hence why little marri was hobbling down the street in her cool sneakers that lit up, in her fit of the day with a broad grin on her face.

the young girl had snuck out — once again.

marri had on a small backpack with a wallet inside, where satoru had given the girl her own credit card for her birthday last year.

and even though satoru was rich, the little girl usually tried not to spoil herself with her papa's money, and had the others around her pay instead, like the fushiguros, the zenins, itadori, kugisaki, inumaki, and etc.

"what gift would a curse like? I think inu would really appreciate a new pillow", marri said to herself as she grabbed a fluffy one off the shelf and dropped it in the basket that she ended up dragging on the floor.

"now for s'kuna..."

the girl halted.

"I'll come back to him and start with the fishiguros", marri told herself.

it wasn't until halfway through her shopping spree that a certain blue-haired curse had snuck a glance at the little girl, to which he had grinned at his luck.

he originally wanted to lead the little girl into the forest with him, but kugisaki was there and it would've been a bit troublesome since he knew that satoru and the other two were nearby.

however, now was the perfect chance.

mahito transfigured into his child form, to which he had skipped towards marri meanwhile the little girl was examining a shelf of miniature christmas trees.

"marri!!"

the little girl turned around and gasped.

"HITO!! I didn't think you'd actually find me!!", marri giggled as she gave her first friend, that's "her age", a hug.

mahito awkwardly chuckled and patted the little girl's back as marri had swiftly let go.