chapter 23

❝she met her first boyfriend on halloween❞

"so you, goomi, and yūji will be a team meanwhile noba and I will be together", marri assigned.

"huh? but I thought we were going to trick-or-treat together this year...that's why we got the duo costumes", satoru confusingly reminded.

"it's a com...competition to see who can get the most candy by the end of the night!", marri challenged, to which satoru had hummed in amusement.

megumi sighed as now he was stuck with his sensei and itadori, who both high-fives each other as they shared one brain cell.

"and why am I grouped with them?", megumi asked the little girl.

"because papa will need the help", the girl sassily replied, putting her hand on her hip as she carried her pumpkin bucket like a purse.

"yes queen!", kugisaki encouraged, to which the two girls had left satoru's penthouse first meanwhile inu was responsible for sitting outside and making sure that kids only took one piece.

obviously no one would be able to see him, but that was the whole point of halloween.

"alright boys, let's head out!", satoru sighed as megumi was forced to dress up like sukuna — because megumi's marri's favorite friend and sukuna's marri's favorite curse.

itadori was then dressed up as a werewolf because he could, and so he did.

"only my luck to be stuck with you both", megumi grumbled as he helped lock the door.

"oh my, he's such a jealous bean

"oh my, he's such a jealous bean. he'd rather be with marri than us", satoru loudly whispered.

"yeah yeah! fushiguro's such an unappreciative friend, but I guess he's just falling into character by being like sukuna", itadori mumbled, to which an irk mark had appeared on the dark-haired male's forehead.