chapter 28

❝she meets the new transfer❞

"marri, today's a special day", satoru hummed, waking his little princess up as she refused to set an alarm because she liked seeing her father first thing in the morning.

"hm? why? is santa coming early and dropping my present off?", marri yawned, rubbing her eyes as satoru chuckled, picking the girl up.

"not exactly, but there's a new transfer coming in to jujutsu high", satoru positively said.

"oh. is it that yūta kid you always talk about?"

"nope! well...he kind of resembles him now that you mention it, but no".

"oh...should we buy flowers for him? like the ones that are grown in the pots? because hanamin said those are still alive", marri said.

"do you want to?", satoru asked.

"mhm!! we can get orchids. let me first brush my teeth and stuff though", marri stated as she hopped out of her father's arms and ran into the bathroom.

"BY THE WAY, WHEN'S THE TOKYO VERSUS KYOTO BATTLE HAPPENING?", marri shouted, using her electrical toothbrush as satoru could hear the vibration throughout the bathroom.

"it was supposed to happen this week, but since we now have a new student, we're postponing it to after new years", satoru replied.

"OH!"

̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

marri was forced to wear a puffy pink coat with a sheep-like furry sweater on the inside, as winter was cold as hell.

the little girl's cheeks and nose were tinted pink as she could even see her warm breath evaporate into nothing.

"papa, are we almost there?", marri asked, holding the pot of orchids with both her stubby little arms as they headed towards jujutsu high.

as much as satoru wanted to help his daughter carry the plant, the tiny girl refused, as she claimed that she was a big girl now.

"of course princess!! in fact, we're here right now", satoru exclaimed, as the students were all huddled outside, waiting for the little girl.

"GOOMI!! I'M HERE, I'M HERE, I'M HERE!!", marri screamed as all the jujutsu high students turned to see a little pot of orchids waddling back and forth up the stairs, as it's stem covered the girl's face.