chapter 19

❝she's the glue❞

❝she's the glue❞

"so do you like miwa-chan?", marri asked, sitting beside mechamaru with a skewer as she offered the man some batteries.

the mechanical man turned his head towards the little girl as he cleared his throat.

"no".

"are you sure, because you're blushing whenever you look at her", marri pointed out.

"metal doesn't blush", mechamaru immediately replied.

"well then you're rusting".

"I—"

"I—"

"no worries! I gotchu", marri winked as she hastily stood up, running over to satoru as she tugged on his swim trunks, asking him to bend down.

mechamaru sighed as he watched marri whisper something in satoru's ear, to which the male had nodded as who was he to refuse a request from his cute little daughter?

"OKAY~ GATHER AROUND YOU LOT! MY BRILLIANT DAUGHTER'S GOT A PROPOSITION FOR US ALL", satoru announced, successfully gaining everybody's attention.

marri was not a shy girl. she said it like no one's business, but if a situation required her to act all small and frail, she would.

and this, this was one of the situations.

"u-umm...well...I-I was wondering if we could all play together...b-BECAUSE I want to get to know everyone better...", marri mumbled, fiddling with her fingers as everyone felt an arrow pierce their heart, even the curse, who didn't even have a heart.

"aw, of course marri!! what do you suggest?", kugisaki asked.

"I'm glad you asked! so I was thinking that we could be in teams of two and do a chicken fight!!", marri exclaimed.