chapter 18

❝she meets the kyoto students❞

everybody that was invited gathered around a field, eyes widening as there were many, many unexpected guests.

"is that utahime I see?"

"don't get me wrong. I'm, and neither are they, here for you", iori — the instructor of kyoto jujutsu high, and senior of satoru — clarified.

indeed, not only was iori there, but so was the principal of the school — gakuganji yoshinobu — and the students from kyoto: zenin mai, muta kokichi (mechamaru), miwa kasumi, nishimiya momo, tōdō aoi, and kamo noritoshi.

honestly, the students didn't know why they were brought here, as the competition between tokyo and kyoto was still a while away.

however, gakuganji thought that it was the perfect opportunity to kill itadori, along with sukuna.

"why's there a curse here?", the twin of maki asked, pointing at inu, who wondered where marri was, as he might actually be murdered on the spot.

"ah, he's my little hime's pet. don't mind him", satoru waved off, to which iori wasn't even surprised anymore, as that man bought anything and everything marri desired.

"satoru, you're honestly spoiling her too much. what if she—"

"UTA-SAN~ I MISSED YOU!!", marri screamed, running across the field with megumi and tōji following behind as everyone became even more concerned as to why the latter was here.

iori immediately cracked a small smile as she bent down, opening her arms as she got ready to hug the girl, only for her to be snatched by satoru.

"OI! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, HUH?!"

"ehhhh? didn't someone just say that I'm spoiling my little princess? and why's it that you never smile around me, huh?!", satoru playfully huffed.