chapter 24

❝she likes hanging out with the fushiguros❞

"and so papa got mad because I mixed up boyfriend and boy space friend", marri explained, spilling the tea on what had happened on halloween as megumi and tōji weren't sure how to react.

"he's still looking for a mahito, but anyways, I was thinking we could go like relax and stuff since you both are really...umm...in..."

marri looked up at megumi.

"intense?"

"YES! you both look very intense! I mean, I get that it runs in the blood, but if you keep furrowing your brows, you're going to end up looking like you dad!", marri stated.

"hey! what's wrong with looking like me?!"

"nothing! you said it, not me", marri smartly replied, grabbing onto megumi and tōji's hand as the three walked towards the mall, where many people had thought that the three looked like an oreo based on their hair color.

"should we get a massage first or a man...icure??", marri asked, to which tōji could give less of a shit, wondering why he was now babysitting gojō satoru's kid.

"which do you want?", megumi asked.

"we should get a massage! mr. tōji's face looks like it's about to give out from squeezing together too much", marri observed as tōji had harshly clicked his tongue.

"watch your mouth kid. I can and will cut your—"

megumi shot his father a glare as tōji had promptly huffed, making marri sigh.

"mr. tōji, as much as you're one of my favorites, my papa will get to you before you get to me...no offense", marri stated as if it were a fact.

before tōji could scrunch up his brows even more, marri had greeted the kind female at the cash register, where she had offered three seats for them to lay on.

"I'm okay. I'll just wait for them because I'm stress free right now", marri smiled, taking a seat between the two males as she watched massagers instruct for them to lay on their fronts.

marri could see megumi and tōji's disgruntled faces as they were squished against the pads of the massaging chair.

"smileeee~", the girl said as she took megumi's device and snapped a picture of the two, making the boy wonder when marri had stolen his phone.