chapter 27

❝she experienced her first sleepover❞

"OH MY GOODNESS, PAPA!! THEY'RE HERE! THEY'RE HERE!!", marri shouted as she heard the doorbell ring.

inu — who was sweating major bullets because he was beside the king of curses himself — was sitting with sukuna on the floor with their measly fort up and over them.

sukuna groaned as he saw marri wear pajamas with his face on it.

though he must admit, he actually looked pretty good despite it being printed onto the girl's pjs.

marri hastily swung open the door meanwhile satoru came running after the girl with a hairbrush and a blowdryer.

"MARRI! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOUR HAIR YET!"

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!! IT'S MR. JŌGO AND—wait...who's the other one, hito?"

"this is hanami!! I hope you don't mind

"this is hanami!! I hope you don't mind. he's an absolute sweetheart", mahito smiled, to which marri had thought that this was utter heaven.

"wait, why are you...so tall? and...adult-y?"

"eh? this is my original form", mahito replied, to which marri had just stood there for a hot second.

"oh".

"huh? what's with that face?"

"nothing...you just looked cuter as a child...", marri quietly muttered as she slumped towards satoru, who had snacks prepared, as sukuna was stuffing popcorn in his mouth.

satoru then forced marri to sit on a chair as he plugged the blowdryer into a nearby socket, quickly drying the little girl's hair as she was nearly about to bounce off the walls.