chapter 20

❝she deserves an oscar❞

surprisingly, inumaki and inu made a great team, as they must've been communicating on a spiritual level, since no one else knew what the hell they were talking about.

though nonetheless, nanami and ijichi of course won, as two adults versus a teen and a curse just wasn't fair.

however, it wasn't about them, because marri had planned for mechamaru and miwa to fight together and let them have a romantic moment against panda and kamo.

to be honest, the little girl just wanted to see kamo, who seemed like he needed a little brightness in his life, with panda, who was one of the best companions out there.

unfortunately, things took a turn and without even having to open his eyes, kamo had quickly taken the two down, with panda — not in the pool since mechamaru can't touch water.

marri sighed as she hummed, watching mechamaru and miwa stand there and console each other for their losses.

the little girl then snickered to herself as she quickly ran past miwa, "accidentally" bumping into the girl and making her fall on her bum as marri apologized.

"I-I'm sorry miwa-chan!! are you okay? I think you need to get treated. MECHA-MECHA SHOULD CARRY YOU! HURRY!", marri demanded as the robot man nervously carried the girl and walked off, much to marri's delight.

"DON'T COME BACK TOO SOO—I-I MEAN TAKE CARE OF HER!", marri waved as next was nishimiya and kugisaki against mai and maki.

it was probably the worst pairing that marri had decided on, but she didn't care.

"I OBVIOUSLY SHOULD BE ON TOP SINCE I'M LIGHTER!"

"HAH?! ARE YA CALLING ME FAT?!", kugisaki yelled back, pulling on nishimiya's blonde hair as the girl was pinching the country girl's cheeks