THIRTY EIGHT

"Why'd you ask when I last smoked?" Remus inquires breathily as he sinks back into the mattress, laying next to a shirtless Sirius. Remus, clad in his underwear and Sirius' ABBA T-shirt.

Sirius glances at him sideways. "I was just wondering, is all," He replies.

Remus squints, frowning as he furrows his eyebrows. "Oh? Why, you wanna bum one? I'm pretty sure I still have some left," He goes to sit up but Sirius pulls him back down again, shaking his head.

"No, love, I don't wanna smoke. It's alright, I won't if you can't. I was just wondering earlier. You don't smell all tobacco-y anymore, I just noticed earlier," Sirius declines the offer, although tempting.

"Oh? That good or bad, eh?" Remus asks softly, cocking an eyebrow at his boyfriend.

Sirius gives him a sly, half grin. "It's whatever you would like it to be, hon,"

Remus groans. "I hate when you do that!" He moans.

"Oi, yoy love everything I do," Sirius laughs.

"Because you bought me a cottage?"

Sirius leans down to peck him on the lips. "Maybe," He winks. Slowly, he trails his lips across Remus' jawline, down his neck and hovers them over his collarbones. He traces his soft lips all the way down to Remus' clothed chest.

Remus shudders at the sensation. They'd already roughly tugged off one another's boxers earlier, but this, this seems gentle; softer. "What're you doing, loverboy?" Remus asks with a breathy laugh, his eyes smiling as he grins.

Sirius looks up at him through his curtain of dark hair that had fallen over his eyes. "You're pretty postpartum, y'know?" He says rather seductively, if Remus had an say in his tone's description.

Remus glances down at him, his brown eyes meeting Sirius' as he frowns slightly. "Er yeah, I'm pretty postpartum depressed, Sirius," He deadpans.

Sirius rolls his eyes. "No, you idiot. I meant generally postpartum," He shakes his head.

"Well, I suppose so," Remus considers. "Why? What do you have in mind?" He arches an eyebrow.

Sirius smirks widely, trailing his mouth across Remus' collarbones once again. He loves Remus' body, his pointy little collarbones, his scars, all of his freckles; absolutely everything should be cherished in Sirius' eyes, every single part of Remus. "I was wondering how you'd feel about something a bit more than a quick blowjob or handjob, eh? We haven't done much since we've made it official, kid,"

Remus frowns. "Yeah, because I've been postpartum, as you so gracefully put it," He smirks softly, reaching down to push back some of that glossy raven hair. "Why, do you think we should?" He hesitates before, "I'm pretty happy with the at things are"

Sirius blinks. "I am too! No, don't get me wrong, Moony," He blurts a little too quickly. He runs his hands down Remus' hips. "Just wanna help make you feel a little bit better, baby"  Sirius whispers. "But only if you want. Blowjobs and handjobs are perfect for me," He promises in a declaration.

"You've been reading again, haven't you?"

The phrase 'just wanna help make you feel a little bit better' has thrown Remus into that observation.

Sirius squints. "Is it that obvious?" Remus nods. "I was reading about how to support somebody going through what you're going through. I don't know how it feels but I'm going to try to understand it and be here. 'Cause I love ya, kid. I read that sex can help increase some normalcy and help somebody retain that part of themselves they feel like they mightn't have right now,"