EPILOGUE V

FRIENDS BREAK UP, FRIENDS GET MARRIEDSTRANGERS GET BORN, STRANGERS GET BURIEDTRENDS CHANGE, RUMORS FLY THROUGH NEW SKIESBUT I'M RIGHT WHERE YOU LEFT MEMATCHES BURN AFTER THE OTHERPAGES TURN AND STICK TO EACH OTHERWAGES EARNED AND LESSONS LEARNEDBU...

STRANGERS GET BORN, STRANGERS GET BURIED
TRENDS CHANGE, RUMORS FLY THROUGH NEW SKIES
BUT I'M RIGHT WHERE YOU LEFT ME
MATCHES BURN AFTER THE OTHER
PAGES TURN AND STICK TO EACH OTHER
WAGES EARNED AND LESSONS LEARNED
BUT I, I'M RIGHT WHERE YOU LEFT ME
FRIENDS BREAK UP, FRIENDS GET MARRIED
STRANGERS GET BORN, STRANGERS GET BURIED
TRENDS CHANGE, RUMORS FLY THROUGH NEW SKIES
BUT I'M RIGHT WHERE YOU LEFT ME
MATCHES BURN AFTER THE OTHER
PAGES TURN AND STICK TO EACH OTHER
WAGES EARNED AND LESSONS LEARNED
BUT I, I'M RIGHT WHERE YOU LEFT ME
- Right Where You Left Me, Taylor Swift

A warm, tender hands runs itself down Remus' shoulder. "You're going to be fine. Just talk it out, yeah?" Hope says softly, her voice aired with support. "And don't forget how proud of you I am," She reminds.

Remus smiles softly, Rowan squeezing his hand. "Thanks, mum," He replies gently. He looks down to Rowan, who's clutching his hand while Elliot roams around them, Minnie held against Hope's jutted hip. "You three be good for your Nana, I love you," Remus says.

Rowan beams up at him. "Nana says we can go for ice cream after, you can come too, mummy!"

Remus nods, ruffling his little boy's hair. "Of course we'll go for ice cream, baby boy. I'll see you lot in a bit,"

And so Remus sweeps himself into a ward of St. Mungos entitled 'psychiatric'. He shudders, the string scent of sterile sheets and sanitized floors reeks within his nose. The full moon had been the night before and all of his senses were heightened. Remus turns into the room he's looking for, there's ten chairs all in a circle and it makes him feel a bit sad.

He instantly sees three women chatting happily, a fourth woman sitting near them, filing her nails; the other three address her sometimes, Remus notes as he takes a seat. Group therapy. So he didn't feel so alone, he supposes. Two men are seated away from one another, one has a large sling shoved over his right arm.

Remus supposes he makes up the seventh member of this 'club'. He sits by himself, near the corner of the room. He tries to avoid looking at any of the other participants. They're much older than him, he notices. The slinged man seems to be heading towards his forties, the man near him already has a head of white hair.

"Hello! Morning everybody!" A cheery voice speaks. "How are we all doing? Peg, why don't you sit a bit closer, huh? Lorna won't bite you!"  The male voice jokes and Remus looks up to see a smartly dressed man with aging black hair and an aged face. He's got a pair of square blue glasses and a thick beard.