THIRTY THREE

Elliot is a week old when Remus decides to tell Sirius of his plan.

"You're sure you want to do that? I could come with you," Sirius offers, rather protectively, if you asked Remus. He was barely his boyfriend for a week and he was already puffing out his chest at any sign of danger.

Remus shakes his head. "Thanks, love, but it'll be okay. Besides, I can't exactly drop the dad-who-left-me-this-is-my-boyfriend-who-impregnated-me-also-did-i-mention-this-is-my-boyfriend thing on Lyall just yet," Remus chuckles nervously. "I appreciate it though," He gently kisses Sirius' lips. "You can spend some time with Elliot, she'll need company when I'm away for a few hours,"

Sirius smiles into the kiss. "If you're sure. Just-" He pauses to sigh. "I know you won't want to hear this, but just be safe, alright, kid?"

Remus role his eyes in a fond manner. "Come off of it, idiot. I'm always safe," Remus insists.

Sirius winks. "Except when you have sex," He gestures to Elliot in her crib.

Remus smiles down at his daughter. "Hey, I wasn't the one supposed to have been wearing a rubber, wise guy,"

Sirius chuckles. "Yeah well I'm glad I'm forgetful, eh? Wouldn't have gotten this beautiful little girl without it," He gently pulls Remus in by his waist, remaining mindful of his stomach. "Or this gorgeous boyfriend," He tugs at the collar or Remus' jacket, pulling him even closer and into a tongue tied kiss.

Remus pulls away, breaking for air. "Hey stop it! I can't exactly show up to my dad's new life with a bloody hickey!" He argues as Sirius trails his lips down his neck. "Oh, no that does feel rather nice, don't stop doing that, oh!" He gasps wuth a low, throaty groan as Sirius slowly drops to his knees before him.

Ever the supportive boyfriend, Remus thinks through his desired pleasure.

Remus begrudgingly steps onto the shiny porch he's found his father must reside at. It's a beautiful farm sort of place, he can see a few chickens strutting around, nevertheless, he can hear a few chickens. He's still quite delirious with pleasure, but perhaps that's for the best, he thinks. Maybe that's what he needs to get him through this.

They hadn't done anything since titling themselves 'boyfriends'. Remus is too sore to do anything past kissing. But Sirius had introduced it nicely, Remus needed his touch.

His mind wanders to Sirius' lips and his chest and his abs and his pretty neck and his-

"Hello! Who are you?" A small voice startles Remus, breaking him from his unholy thoughts. Sometimes, Remus wonders is it all that amazing that he ended up pregnant at seventeen. Remus curses the voice briefly as it interrupts his admiration of Sirius.

He looks down to see a small blonde haired girl sitting on the porch step he was just about to stand on. She's so small and frail Remus wonders if he could've stepped on her, perhaps it'd quieten her over cheery tone.

Remus stares down at the young girl. "Um hello?" He greets, unsure. His mother definitely gave him the wrong address, there was no way his father lived on a farm. "I'm looking for Lyall Lupin, I uh must have the wrong place. Sorry," He offers, turning away and heading down the steps.

"Oh!" The young girl replies. "My dad?"

Remy's turns back around, hands dug deep in his pockets. "Oh for fuck sake," He groans.

"Uh my dad says that's not a very nice word, that's what he says anyways,"

"Yeah well, my dad never told me that," Remus replies shortly. He wasn't there to tell me that.