EPILOGUE VII

AND YOU WANNA SCREAMDON'T CALL ME "KID"DON'T CALL ME "BABY"LOOK AT THIS GODFORSAKEN MESS THAT YOU MADE MEYOU SHOWED ME COLORS YOU KNOW I CAN'T SEE WITH ANYONE ELSEDON'T CALL ME "KID"DON'T CALL ME "BABY"LOOK AT THIS IDIOTIC FOOL THAT YOU MADE MEYOU...

DON'T CALL ME "KID"
DON'T CALL ME "BABY"
LOOK AT THIS GODFORSAKEN MESS THAT YOU MADE ME
YOU SHOWED ME COLORS YOU KNOW I CAN'T SEE WITH ANYONE ELSE
DON'T CALL ME "KID"
DON'T CALL ME "BABY"
LOOK AT THIS IDIOTIC FOOL THAT YOU MADE ME
YOU TAUGHT ME A SECRET LANGUAGE I CAN'T SPEAK WITH ANYONE ELSE
AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL
FOR YOU I WOULD RUIN MYSELF
A MILLION LITTLE TIMES
- Illicit Affairs by Taylor Swift

"Mum, c'mon, I think you'll be a fantastic Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher! You'll be brilliant, much better than Lockhart, anyways, that much is certain," Rowan insists, wrinkling his nose upwards at the mere thought of his previous teacher. He neatly ties his Ravenclaw tie, hoping to convince his mother even more. "Besides, Dumbledore wouldn't have asked you if he didn't think you'd be great," He adds.

Remus rolls his eyes, rubbing at his temples as he walks towards the familiar platform. "Oh, Row, love, come on, give your dear old mum a break; you're going to give me an enormous ego,"

Elliot snorts from beside Remus. At sixteen, she's tall and pretty; her long dark hair knotted in a loose braid behind her head, tied off with a satin tie, the loosened curly pieces falling to frame her pale face, her grey eyes piercing and cold. "I'm sure that middle aged woman staring at you from across the station has already given you that, mum," She teases.

Minnie giggles softly as he smiles up at Remus, her Hufflepuff robes tucked under her arm. She had teased Rowan and Elliot greatly all that morning as they had prepared themselves much better; ensuring their uniforms were not creased in the slightest.

Remus grins at her, ruffling her dark hair. "Minerva, honestly, why aren't you as cheeky as these two are, mmh, love?" He hums softly. But he knows why. Elliot and Rowan had Sirius as an influence for at least some of their informative years; Minnie has yet to even see a photograph of Sirius, Remus is certain that she hasn't seen one yet, that is. Unless Elliot has been sneaking her information for the past tweleve years.

"It's the Hufflepuff in her," Elliot scoffs mockingly. Minnie scowls at her older sister, at tweleve years old; she seems to be finding her voice more, disagreeing with her older siblings more and more each day.

"Shove off! At least I'm not making googly eyes at that ginger bloke-"

"Oi! I am not making googly eyes at Percy Weasley!" Elliot protests, folding her arms over her chest but the faint spreading of a crimson blush is enough to tell Remus that his daughter absolutely had been making suggestive glances at the boy.

Rowan laughs. "Oh, now that is laughable. Percy Weasley? Otto, he's the most boring Weasley-

"Why? Would you much more fancy Fred? Or George? Or are you more of a fan of Charlie!" Elliot snaps defensively. "Because trust me there's a lot to choose from!" She huffs.