*Valentines special* *Modern*

A/N: Happy Valentines Day,readers!And before you proceed to read this,play the video above(if you have internet).Welp,I said this because I don't want to interrupt you reading.And guess what,I won't put 'A/N's in this chapter!Hope you happy and enjoy!!!

(Y/N) - your name
(L/N) - last name
(H/L) - hair length
(H/C) - hair color
(H/S) - hair style
(F/C) - favorite color
(2F/C) - 2nd favorite color
(F/B/N) - Foursword boyfriend name
(F/B/C) -  Foursword boyfriend color

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Setting:(Y/N)'s house
Time: 6:00 PM

Always there,taking care

I'm immature,but you are here,always near,by my side

For listening to my words

I'll always be so grateful,and faithful

You are changing into your (F/C) dress and boots with (2F/C) stockings,you tied your (H/L) (H/C) into a (H/S).You looked at yourself in a mirror,you looked perfect.Suddenly,you heard a couple of gentle knocks through your front door.

I tell you I will never forget all of the favors

that you did for me as I was hiding all my feelings fearfully

That is when I tried to make a song for to tell you what is true

You went downstairs and opened the front door,seeing (F/B/N),wearing his (F/B/C) shirt and pants,and brown sneakers.He looked at you with 'awe' and you look at him also.He snapped out of his thoughts and offered you a hand."Ready to go,miss (L/N)?" He asked.

"I'm thanking you,more than you knew."

There is the me,there is the you

My feelings grew,love is there too

Sometimes we love sometimes we hate

This song holds our fate

You chuckled at his gentelman attitude and grabbed his hand.Suddenly,he ran through the sidewalk with you,hand-in-hand."Hey!" You exclaimed,but also giggled and ran also.

Right now,I am still loving you

It's true,I am in love with you

Are you too?I am in love with you

But would you love someone as dumb as me?

(F/B/N) took you to the park.The park is filled with lights,heart-shaped balloons and booths.Other couples are also there.While you and (F/S/B) are walking around,he saw a cute (F/C) teddy bear sitting on a table of a booth.He walked infront of the booth."If you want to win this cute teddy bear,you have to throw these 3 balls to those cups." The man in the booth said,pointing at the separated 3 pile of plastic cups.He nodded and took the balls at aimed at the first pile.

Giving me what you feel,and your love,is this dream real?

for crying as you hear this song

I'll only give you my thanks all day long

He threw the first ball,the pile collapsed.Then the second ball,the second pile collapsed.The last ball,the last pile collapsed."Congratulations,sir!Here is your price." The man took the teddy bear from the table and handed it to him.He looked at you and gave the teddy bear to you."Awww,you shouldn't have." You said sweetly and took the teddy bear.He chuckles and kisses your forehead,making you giggle.