When you save his life

A/N: This request is from cocowolf12,the speed of lightning.Anyway,whoever I accept someone's request,I'll always give him/her a shoutout.Well,enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Green Link:

You and Green are in a random forest,fighting some Gerudo soldiers.

"(Y/N),get down!" Green said and pulled out his bow and arrow.You ducked as Green shot a Gerudo soldier on the forehead and it vanished.

Green gave you a smirk,you smirked back.But your smirk faded as you saw a Gerudo soldier wearing a black and red armor,aiming it's sword behind Green.

"Move,Green!" Before the sword made contact to Green's skin,you pushed him aside and the sword plunged deep into your leg (A/N: Ouch...I don't even want to imagine that in real life O~o...).

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" You screamed as blood oozed out of your deep wound.

"(Y/N)!!!" Green knocked off the Gerudo soldier and removed the sword from your leg.

"(Y/N),you alright?!" Green panicked as he examined your deep wound."You saved me..." Green mumbled.

The Gerudo soldier stood up and ready to fight,but Green threw his extra bomb behind without looking behind.

Suprisingly,the bomb landed right infront the soldier and exploded.

You just hanged your mouth open as Green began healing your wound. (A/N: Green's the 'BAWS'.Dashiegames fans,you know this XD)

Blue Link:

You and Blue are standing on a random mountain cliff,admiring the view of Hyrule.

"Buffalos are on the loose!Buffalos are on the loose!" A random villager shouted as the village people chased the stampede of buffalos are running at the path of the mountain.

As they run through the dirtpath of the moutain,the ground began to shake.

As the buffalos pass by the cliff where you two are standing,rhe cliff shook and the spot where Blue is standing collapsed.

"AAAHHH!" Blue shouted as he closed his eyes.

"Blue!" Before he falls onto the foot of the mountain,you grabbed his arm with your both hands.Blue felt that he was hanging,he opened one of his eyes and looked up.You pulled him up and panted.

"Wow.Talk about near death experience..." Blue said.

"....No thank you or something..." You sweatdropped.

"Then thank you (Y/N) for saving my life." Blue mumbled,he doesn't say 'thank you' if he was saved by his brothers...

"That's better." You chuckled and patted his head.

Red Link:

You and Red are exploring a dark cave to see if there are any rare rupees in there.

As you held Red's hand,you noticed that he is shivering.

"Red,you alright?We can go back if we want to." You said,holding his lamp.

"N-no,(Y-Y/N).I-It's fine.It's ju-just freezing h-here..." Red said.

You already know that he was scared,so you held his hand tighter.

"Don't worry.I'm here,Red.There's nothing to be afraid of." You smiled.

Red stopped shivering and smiled back.

"Thanks,(Y/N)." Red pecked your cheek before you two began searching some rupees,still holding hands. (A/N: I could not think of anything else to Red,please forgive me...)

Vio Link:

You and Vio are in the same library pub,reading some books.Vio just finished what he is reading and stood up.

"I'm gonna get another book.Be right back." He said away.

You just nodded,still reading the book the you are holding.

As Vio is about to return the book back to its place in a bookshelf,a random kid accidentally nudged the bookshelf,slowly falling it down to Vio.

You glanced up to call Vio,but you saw the bookshelf first.

"Vio!" You screamed and tackled him before the bookshelf crushed him.

"W-woah..." Vio sai,he did not even notice the bookshelf.

Then,he pecked your lips then your forehead.

"Thank you,(Y/N).I have been squished if it weren't for you." Vio chuckled.

You giggled and kissed him back.

"You're welcome,Vio.You are always welcome." You smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Finally,a chapter!Sorry guys if I did not update for a few days,I was very busy...Anyway,I might be slow on updating,but I'll try to make chapters if I have time.Thank you for the patience.And sorry if it sucks...