*Thank You & Music Special* Cantarella

A/N: Hello,reader-chans!While I was checking this book,I saw 7.39K reads!I mean like what the *beep*!I am so surprised!Thank you so much!And for that,enjoy your special time with your one and only boyfriend here.And pardon me,the timing of the lyrics of this chapter are kinda wrong.Please forgive me. *bows and gracefully leaves*

~~~~~~~~~~~

A beautiful girl with a (H/L) (H/C) hair entered the princess of Hyrule's castle,wearing a/an (F/C) gown and a (F/C) masquerade mask with a stick that matches her gown.

When she was about to enter the castle,a guard stood infront of her,blocking the way.

"Invitation please." The guard said politely.

You showed the letter that Princess Zelda gave to you to the guard.

My wandering gaze is returned by you in this closed up,private little world

You're oblivious or so you'd like to think,but this spark is undeniable

"You may proceed." The guard stepped aside and bowed.

You smiled and entered the castle.As you walk in,the lights and the decorations of the castle is beautiful.People wearing fancy gowns are chatting,giggling,and some of them are dancing.

My buring heart ignites with desire

I slowly edge close,while hiding this fire

While you are walking through the crowd,someone pulled her out of the crowd and touched her face gently.She looked up and saw the love of her life,the hero in (F/S/C) in his formal outfit.

"Hey,(F/S/B)." The (H/C) girl greeted.

Closer still,you let out a sigh

"Hey,(Y/N)." (F/S/B) gently grabbed his love's hand and kissed it.

"Wanna dance?" He politely asked

"Of course." You giggled as he pulled you at the center of the circle where couples are dancing.

Your breath leaves me in trance

(F/S/B) placed his left hand on your waist and his right hand held the girl's hand,while (Y/N) placed her left hand on her lover's left shoulder and held his hand with her right hand as they began to dance.

Even though this seems like ordinary love,

I'll lay my trap so you fall for it

I will make sure that even in the smallest cracks,

I won't leave any footprints behind

After the music is over,(F/S/B) grabbed his beloved's hand and ran out of the castle.

"(F/S/B),where are you taking me?" The girl asked.

"You'll see it soon." (F/S/B) smiled as he led his lover to his destination.

You thought you could see through my subtle words

But your guard is broken nonetheless

You don't hesitate to drink down every sip

Deadly poison I know all too well

As the two couple were running at the early night,the air is cold and the moon is shining bright like a pure white diamond.

(F/S/B) led the girl to a massive garden filled with pure white roses.And in the middle of the garden,there is a big circle with no roses where planted.

There is nowhere for you to escape

These rusted chains will lock you in place

The more you fight the harder it gets,as time keeps ticking away

"Shall we dance,milady?" (F/S/B) knelt infront of you and held your hand.

"With pleasure." (Y/N) took his hand and the both of them started to dance.

If we were to drift into a tangled forest,with no space between us both

I am sure the scent of our passion and sweat

Would be too much for us to bear

As the two of them danced,(F/S/B) grabbed his lover's hips and lifted her into the air then put her down and spinned.

Even though this seems like ordinary love,

I'll lay my trap so you fall for it

I will make sure that I see all the smallest cracks...

When (F/S/B) and (Y/N) danced,(F/S/B) took a rose from the garden and sprinkled it with some dust,making the rose color (F/S/C).As they went close to each other while they danced,he handed the rose to (Y/N).She chuckled and took the rose from his hand and they separated to continue the dance.

To capture your heart!

Now we've drifted deep into this tangled forest,

With no space between us both

I am certain the scent of our passion and sweat

Will be enough to get you ensnared

As the final part of the dance is near,there is a beam of light encircled the couple,making the pure white roses change to (F/S/C) ones.

At the final move of the dance,both (F/S/B) and (Y/N) ran infront of each other in the middle of the circle and pressed their lips to one another,holding each other close.

Wind blew past the two of them as the wind gently tear some of the (F/S/C) rose petals and carry them in midair as the moon shone brightly,making a very beautiful scene for the two of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hai,readers!To be honest,when I first saw this video,I was like 'Really?This is the lyrics?',but I have to do this for all of you.I know I messed up the timing of the lyrics,please forgive me.And this special chapter is not excatly like what happened in the video.So,I wanna know what do you think of this,comment what you feel for this chapter and have a nice day!

(P.S that video is not mine or else I will be in a big trouble...)