When one of his friends/brothers caught you and him making out

A/N: Request from SaryiaTheFireFist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Green Link:

You and Green are on the bed,both of your tongues dancing in each other's mouths.Things are getting heated (A/N: No,perverts.That's not what I meant...),Blue slammed open the door and stomped inside the room,causing you and Green to look at him.

"GREEN!I THOUGHT WE BOTH HAD A DUEL TODA- " Blue then saw the both of you on the bed.

".......I gotta go." Blue then slammed close the door.

Green then returned his gaze to you.

"Now then,shall we continue?" Green asked,a little bit seductive.You nodded and pressed your lips onto his again.

Blue Link:

You and Blue are just sitting on Krystal's couch,chatting happily.Few minutes later,Blue pinned you down to the couch and kissed you passionately.As things were getting heated (A/N: Once again,it.is.not.what.I.meant...).......

"Seriously?In my house?" Krystal facepalmed.Blue picked you up bridal style and stuck his tongue out to Krystal.

"Oh sorry,Ms. Hothead..." Blue teased.

"Why are you calling me hothead even though you are also one?!" Krystal shouted.

"Well then f**k it." Blue ran away from Krystal's house to his house with you in his arms.

Red Link:

You and Red are kissing each other passionately on your living couch.You two didn't hear anything until someone snuck behind the both of you and flipped over the couch where you two are,making the couch fall ontop of both of you.

"Well,I was hoping to get Red,but...meh..." Blue just walks out like nothing happen....That jerk...

"Wait only,Red..." You pushed the couch off of you two and grabbed your tranquilizer.

You snipped Blue from your bedroom window and what's more awesome is that...The tranquilizer shot on his butt!

Blue fell onto the ground with a tranquilizer on his butt,now slowly falling asleep.

"Welp,you deserve it..." You came back downstairs and smirked at Red.

"Did you get him?" Red asked innocently.

"Yep." You smiled.

"(Y/N)-chan you're my heroine!" Red hugged you as if he is fanboying...

Vio Link:

You and Vio are laying under a shade of a tree,kissing.As the kiss got more heated,you two heard someone scream.Both of you jolted away from each other and saw Red,looking at the both of you.

"................EEEEEEEEEWWWW!!!!!" Red whined like a child and ran away,covering his eyes.

Vio then looked at you and smirked.He pulled you ontop his lap and kissed you again passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry if it sucks...