When he becomes overprotective

Green Link:

"Green,for the last time.I.Can.Walk.By.My.Self!!!" You shouted,very irritated.

You see,after the incident of you being kidnapped,he won't let you walk off alone and he always,as in always,keep an eye on your every move.At first it is adorable,but this is getting irritating.

"What if you got kidnapped by Dark again?What if- "

"I'll kiss Blue if you still keep an eye on me!" You threatened.

"Okay!Okay!You can go!" Green finally agreed.

You left Green and started to walk to the market.

"Works everytime." You smirked.

Blue Link:

Blue?Oh my god.He always put an arm on your shoulder or wrap his arm around your waist,he does not even let you go.He doesn't want you to train,he always keep you inside your house,and he always keep you in his sight.It is getting really really really annoying,and this had to stop!

"Blue,one more time you wrap an arm around me,I'll kick you where the sun does not ever shine..." You threatened.

But he didn't listen and wrapped an arm around you.

"THAT'S IT!" You stood up and kicked his um...'special friend' as you warned him.

"YYYYOOOOOOOWWWCCCCHHHH!!!!!" Blue fell to the ground,holding his 'special friend' in pain.

"See?Told you." You walked out of your house while moving your hips left to right. (A/N: SASSY!!!)

Red Link:

Red forbid you to each chocolates,candies and other sweets after you told how you are kidnapped.

Right now,you are secretly eating (F/F) chocolate (A/N: Favorite flavor.By the way, dark chocolate is my favorite flavor in every chocolate bar because some people say that it can relieve stress :3) while Red is reading a random book from your shelf.

You thought he does not see you,so you took a bite from the chocolate.But,before you could take a bite,Red's senses tingled and took the chocolate away from you.

"Hey!" You tried grabbing the chocolate bar,but Red quickly ate it whole.Now his cheeks are like a round pufferfish.

"No,you can't eat!" Red said as he tried to munch all of the pieces of the chocolate bar in his mouth.

Since that chocolate bar is already the last one that you have,you pouted and sat in the corner of the room,pouting like a child lost his or her candy.

Vio Link:

Vio would not let you read books with bookmarks in it.One time he found you reading a book with a black bookmark inserted in the middle of the book,he snatched the book from you and threw it in your living room fireplace,and not to mention that book is so thick that you finished reading the half of it.

Now,you are reading (F/B) (A/N: Favorite book.),with a/an (F/C) bookmark inserted between the two pages at the part where you are reading.Vio came into the living room and saw you reading.

He quickly snatched the book,took the bookmark and threw it again into your lit up fireplace,closed the book and threw it ar a random corner of the room.

"VVVVIIIIOOOOO!!!!!I DID NOT REMEMBER THE PAGE WHERE I AM READING AND I JUST FINISHED THE HALF OF THE BOOK!!!!!!" You pushed Vio aside and hugged your book.

"And what if the bookmark has another paper bomb sticked to it?!" Vio shouted,but you didn't listen and continue hugging the book.

He just shrugged and left your house in irritation without you noticing