Stitches [Dark Link X Reader]

A/N: Hey, guys! I'M BACK. THE HOMIE'S IN THE HOUSE ONCE AGAIN!

WAZZUP, HOMIES?!

Anyway, how are you all? Jesus Christ it has been so damn long! I miss you, guys! Sorry for not updating that much anymore. Y'know, have work do to, gates of hell opening soon(aka school), and other shit.

Seriously, I just wanted to tell you that I am sorry. So SORRY for keeping all of you waiting. Oh, and about the contest which I posted( and then deleted it), it's cancelled.

*me pissed off*

"They wanted to join," they said.
"They're interested," they said.
"They'll submit," they said.

But when the deadline's up, I saw NOTHING..except for few. To those who kept true to their promises, bless ur soul😂 jk thanks for being honest.

On the other hand, to those who joined and..forgot or shit...
.
.
.
...I dislike those kind of people.

You made me sit my ass down for weeks and gave me nothing. I'm not mad, I'm just upset. I even extended it for a few days but still, nothing. You gave me hope. HOPE.

'Oh author-chan, you didn't remind us,' I don't want to interrupt you on the things you were doing so I just shut up.

Just...don't do it again, alright? I don't want to pinpoint those people, but you know yourselves...

.
.
.
.
So, as you can see, this is a Dark Link X Reader story for a change...

I don't own the song, just my writing.

I'm going to call Dark Link "Dark" in this story.
.
.
.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby, about earlier, it's not what you think- "

"I DON'T CARE! JUST GET OUT OF MY HOUSE," you yelled, pushing Dark outside your porch, giving him a strong push as you reached your doorway.

Dark stumbled but caught his balance as his shoes landed on the ground.

"AND NEVER COME BACK!" You exclaimed, adding a strong slam as you close your door.

Dark irritatedly huffed and crossed his arms, annoyed at you kicking him out of your house.

I thought that I'd been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore

Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

Dark started walking away from your house, muttering how over-protective and clingy you are. He looks at a girl, you'll clench his arm. He 'unintentionally' walks near a girl, you'll drag him away from her.

He's just sick of it. He told you many times that he wasn't going to replace you, but you disregard it and act like every girl in town is trying to steal Dark away from you...which is literally happening right now.

You see, Dark has a bad habit flirting with girls whenever he sees one. For Odin's sake, he flirts with them even when you're with him! He told you that it's a habit of his and promised not to flirt again.