When you told your boyfriend what happened on Krystal's mission

You ran to (F/S/B) as quickly as you can and stopped infront of him,trying to catch your breath."Hey,(Y/N).You alright?" He asked,getting worried."(F/S/B)!I have something to tell you!" You pulled (F/S/B)'s ear and whispered about what happened to Krystal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Green Link:

Green chuckled and looked at you."Seriously?!" He said between giggles."Yeah." You answered and smirked."Ah,look who I found again~" a voice said.You turned around to see Krystal holding a shotgun."RUN!" Green took your hand and ran as fast as he could,trying to get you away from Krystal.

Blue Link:

"Hey,(Y/N)!Is it true that your partner saved you in that way?!" Blue said in a teasingly (A/N: Is that a word?) voice.A vein popped out of Krystal's head and she grabbed her twin katanas."No,and he was just PROTECTING me!" Krystal shouted and began chasing Blue.Krystal and Blue ended up running everywhere for the rest of the day.

Red Link:

"Krystal and blondie boy sitting on a tree,K-I-S- !" Red stopped as he saw Krystal,carrying a huge hammer."Get back here,Red!" Krystal dashed to Red and whacked her hammer,but Red almost got hit but he dodged."Okay,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sor- !" "Sorry doesn't change everything!" Krystal chased Red on the fields while Red kept running all day.

Vio Link:

"You serious?" Vio asked,and you nodded."And for your information,he was just protecting me,Vio..." Krystal walked into the room and crosses her arms."Well,I know you liked it when he pinned you dow- " Krystal threw one of his books on the face hard,making him shut up.Awkward silence filled the room and Krystal left the room awkwardly. (Lol.)

Foursword Boyfriend Scenarios [DISCONTINUED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें