When he finds out that you are kidnapped

Green Link:

You are missing for few days and Green has been looking for you everyday,but he has no clue that you are kidnapped.'(Y/N) where are you...' He thought as he asked people if they saw a girl (H/L) (H/C) hair.Unfortunately,none of them said yes,they did not see one.Green signed and went back to finding you.'Maybe she's in her house.' Green walked through the dirt path where you also went before you got kidnapped.As he was walking,he saw a bag.Curiosity dug its way to his mind and inspect the bag.He saw rotten fruits and vegetables inside.As he was going to stand up,she saw a little girl,playing with her cat nearby.Green walked to the girl and smiled."Hello,little girl.Have you seen a girl with a (H/L) (H/C) hair?" Green asked politely."Ah!Yes,mister!I was playing with my older brother few days ago at night." The girl said politely as she pat her cat's head."Really?" Green said.The girl nodded and continued."That girl was carrying that bag and a grey-skinned lady suddenly showed up and knocked her out and took her away!" The girl said as she pointed at the bag you dropped a few days ago.Green's eyes widen,hearing that you are taken away."Did you know where did this grey-skinned lady took her?" Green asked again."Hmmm....Sadly no." The girl said."Thank you very much." Green thanked the girl and walked away.'Hang in there,(Y/N).I'll find you...' Green thought as he pulled out his sword and walked into the woods,trying to find you.

Blue Link:

"(Y/N)!(Y/N)!Where are you?!" Blue shouted while looking for you everywhere.I mean,everywhere.He searched you in every place in town!Now he was getting worried because you had been missing for few days already.Finally,he went to the the same place that you trained that night.He saw the arrow that the grey-skinned girl almost shoot you.He picked up the arrow and examined carefully.He knew that you prefer use swords than arrows.'Something's not right...' He thought and stood up."I have to find (Y/N),and fast." He muttered and continue to look for you the woods.

Red Link:

Red walked through the market stalls,trying to find you and buy some chocolate at the same time (A/N: Is that possible?...Meh,I'm sometimes dumb XD)."Where could (Y/N) be..." Red muttered and went infront of a chocolate stall."Oh hello,child.Wait,have you seen a a girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair?" The woman who is in charge of the stall asked Red."You mean (Y/N)?Why?" Red asked curiously."Well,that lassie is always my costumer everday.A few days ago,she did not show up.I think she's busy or something..." The woman said.Red's ears perked up.'(Y/N)?She always go to the market stalls everyday!' Red thought.'Something's wrong...' Red looked at the woman and smiled."Thank you for the information,ma'am!" Red said and dashed off to find you.

Vio Link:

Vio was walking to your house,happy to see you.As he was walking,there was an ash-like dust scattered on the ground.He also saw a book,but some of its pages were also covered in dust and some of them are torn.'What happened here...' Vio thought.He bent down and picked up the book.'A book about mystical creatures...' He thought again.Then suddenly,the thought of you hit his brain.'Something happened to (Y/N)...' He knew that you liked mystical stuffs.'I know some thiefs or kidnappers usually hide in the woods...' He dashed to the nearby woods and started to look for you. (A/N: Vio,also known as Sherlock Holmes the 2nd. XD)