When you decided to prank him

Green Link:

You and Blue Link are waiting Green to come inside your house,Blue is standing beside the door holding a pie and you are standing in the middle of your living room.You gave Blue a thumbs up and he nodded."Green!Can you help me with something?" you shouted,calling Green.Blue chuckled a little and thwn Green came through the doorway."What is it,(Y- " Blue rushed infront of him and threw the pie to Green's face.You tried to hold your laughter but failed,now,you are on the ground,laughing like crazy.So as Blue."You're gonna pay for this the both of you!!!" Green chased the both of you around the house the whole day.

Blue Link:

Green was planning to get revenge on your boyfriend,Blue.You wanted to help him,so,why not?You dressed up as Nina the Killer and hid behind the closet of your boyfriend with a fake knife in your hand.Green poured a bucket of red paint on the floor."Blue!Look at this!" Green shouted and quickly hid the bucket where Blue cannot see."What?!I'm busy here!What do you want - " Blue entered the room and was cut off by the 'blood' he saw."What happened here?!And why there is murder in my room?!" Blue shouted."I don't know!I went here to check you but I saw this." Green said.Blue rushed to his closet to see if the murderer stole his things.When he opened his closet,you screeched and laughed evily like a maniac.Blue was shocked when he saw your face,and fell on the floor,and landed on the 'blood' that Green poured.After you scared him,you laughed hard,so as Green.Blue slowly stood up and look at the back of his pants,which are covered with red paint."Why you....(Y/N) and Green!!!You're SO gonna pay for this!!!" You and Green knew what was gonna happened and both of you ran outside his room as fast as you can,and Blue,having a hard time running because when he passes random people,they will laugh the the paint on his pants.

Red Link:

You wanted to prank Red for once,so,you went to the kitchen and made a caramel apple (A/N: Is that what you call it?).But instead of an apple,you used an onion and coated it with melted chocolate.After you finished coating the onion with melted chocolate,you shoved a stick on the end of the onion,now,it looks like a real caramel apple,but inside was onion.You happily went to the training fields and saw Red,training with his sword."Red-kun!!!" you yelled while happily walking infront of him."Oh.Hi,(Y/N)!" Red hugged you and pulled away."Red-kun,I have something for you~" you said,showing him the caramel 'apple' you made.His eyes sparkled when he saw it."For me,(Y/N)?!" Red asked excitedly.You nodded."Thank you,(Y/N)!!!" Red eagerly shouted.You know Red love sweets,so I guess your plan will work on him.Once he took a bite,he immediately spit it out.He looked at the caramel apple that you made and saw that it was an onion instead an apple."(Y/N),is this an onion?" Red asked.You nodded nervously,thinking that he might get mad or something."That prank was great,(Y/N)!I fell for that!" Red complimented.That surprised you,but you didn't care.You smiled and kissed Red's cheek and walked away so he can train again.

Vio Link:

You know Vio can't be fooled,but you wanted to atleast try at least one.You are standing infront of the doorway,holding a bucket of water in your hands.You are waiting for Vio to come through the front door,you waited and you felt a tap on your shoulder,which shocked you.You suddenly twitched and threw the bucket into the air and the water landed on you,as a result,you splashed yourself."Not my fault..." Vio said,who is also the one who tapped your shoulder,went to your living room to read your books.You,you went upstairs and changed your clothes.Maybe do not try to prank Vio,ever again.