When he gets drunk + When he meets Ada Wong

A/N: I would want you to meet someone,one of my best friends when I was still a kid.Hope you don't mind!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Green Link:

You are sitting at your living room couch,getting worried about your boyfriend.He said that he will be back before evening,but it's almost midnight!

You are starting to panic,but stopped when you heard a couple of knocks on the door.

You rushed to the door and opened it.

"Green!I was so worried!Where have you- " You paused.

Yes,you saw Green,but she is with Krystal and a woman with wearing a long slim dress,both of them supporting your boyfriend to stand up.

"Hi,(Y/N)..." Krystal greeted.

"Hi,Krystal." You looked at the woman in red."Who is she?" You asked.

"Oh,(Y/N),this is Ada,she's like my sister since childhood,and Ada,she's my best friend." Krystal said.

The woman stood infront of you and shook your hand.

"Hello.My name's Ada Wong,Krystal's sister." Ada shook your hand.

"Nice to meet you,Ada.And..what happened to Green?" You asked.

"We found him with some of his friends,drinking beer..." Krystal replied,looking at Green.

"Let me go you *hic* slut...I already have a girl- *hic* friend..." Green groaned.

Krystal laid Green on the couch and smiled.

"Sorry,(Y/N),we have some business to do.See ya around." Krystal walked away with Ada,holding a handgun.

You got curious of what 'business' is Krystal talking about,but you shrugged it off and pay more attention to your drunk boyfriend.

Blue Link:

You are walking through a dirtpath leading to your house,wondering where did Blue go.

As you are walking,you saw a woman in red ontop of a branch of a tree with a boy wearing a blue tunic,you already knew who the boy is,Blue.

"Hey!What are you doimg to my boyfriend?!" You shouted,causing the woman to look at you.

"Ah,you're (Y/N) (L/N) that Krystal spoken of." The woman said and tossed Blue to you.

You managed to catch Blue before he hits the ground,then you glared at the woman.

"Oh,by the way,name's Ada Wong,Krystal's sister." The woman winked before she threw a smoke bomb,then disappeared.

"Hmph..." You mumbled and looked at Blue,who is staring at you.

"You're so preeeeetty~~~" Blue moaned.

You already knew what has gotten into him...He was drunk.

"Oh boy..." You gave Blue a piggyback ride while you are walking home,with Blue,still calling you pretty,pissing you off.

Red Link:

As you are having a peaceful time in your house,you heard a scream nearby.

"(Y/N),HEEEEEELLLLLP!!!!" A voice shouted,you already know whose thw owner of the voice already.

"What is it,Krystal?!" You shouted and looked out of your bedroom window.

You saw Krystal,running away from Red waving his fire rod back and forth,with a woman dressed in red.