When he saves you

Green Link:

The door burst open and Green stepped in the room.He charged at Dark,but before Green is going to hit Dark,Dark turned into smoke.

"Hmph.I'll let you escape...for now..." Dark chuckled and escaped.

"(Y/N)!" Green dashed to you and untie the ropes that prevent you to move.After he untied the ropes,you jump out from the chair and tackled him into a bear hug.

"My hero!" You giggled.Green chuckled and picked you up,bridal style.

"Yep,and the hero will save his very own princess." Green chuckled and walked out of the room,holding you in his arms.

Blue Link:

The window of the room broke as your hero in blue tried to punch Dark,but Dark turned into smoke before Blue can punch her and vanished.

Blue quickly went to you and cut the ropes that held you with his sword.

"(Y/N),you alright?" Blue asked concernly as he freed you from the ropes.

You immediately hugged him and crush him into your arms.

"Thank you,Blue!" You squealed happily as you did not notice that he is wiggling out of your grasp.

"(Y-Y/N) can't b-breathe!" Blue choked.

Yo gasped and let him go,allowing him to breathe.

"Oh,sorry.Anyway,let's get out of here!" You dragged Blue outside the room and walked home,rubbing the spot where the man injected you something.

Red Link:

Red burst into the room and cast a fire spell to Dark.Flames started to burn Dark's clothes as she vanished into thin air.

"AAAAAHHHH!You'll pay for this!" Dark shouted before she escaped.

Red stood infront of you and untied the ropes that were holding you still.

"Thank god (Y/N)!You're safe!" Red pulled you into a hug.

You tried to thank him that he rescued you,but he was too worried that he kept swearing that he will always be by your side or saying sorry...

Vio Link:

Vio quickly burst inside the room,holding a sacred arrow and a bow,then shoot Dark with the arrow on her chest.

Dark fell to the ground,clutching the arrow on her chest as she tried to pull it out.But Vio stick a paper charm on Dark's forehead,purifying her.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" Dark managed to pull the arrow out of her chest and remove the charm on her forehead before vanishing into thin air,without saying a word.

"(Y/N)!" Vio dashed to you and removed the ropes that were tied on your wrists and thighs.

After he untied you,you stood up and smiled at him.

"Thanks." You simply said,leaving Vio pouting.

"That's all?No kiss or squeal?" Vio frowned.

"Hey,I'm not like a 'girly-girl' girl..." You chuckled and plant a kiss on Vio's cheek.