His reaction to Silent Hill P.T

A/N: I am not much of a fan of Silent Hill,but this game is so cool!It's like realistic!The game is already scary,even it's still a playable teaser!

So,if you want to know what is the game about,of course,we all know that Silent Hill is a horror game.And of course,there are creepy s**ts walking around,chasing you around.But this Silent Hill is different.

You will wake up in a empty room,except there is a table at the corner of the room and a soaked and...'there is something inside' paper bag.The paper bag will talk to you like 'Watch out,the gap in the door' and some other s**ts that I could not understand.

You will go through a door,revealing a hallway.The hallway is like an L-shaped corridor.The x is the start.

| |
| | 《Pardon me if it's ugly.》
| |
| |
| | _ _ _ _ _ _ _
| _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ×

Then,there is a door at the edge of the other hallway.Look at the zero in the...Whatever that is...

0
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | _ _ _ _ _ _ _
| _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Then,if you go through the door,you'll go down the stairs and open the door.Once you walked through the door,you're back to the spot where you came from the first door.

0
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | _ _ _ _ _ _ _
| _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ×

So yeah,everytime you go through the door,you'll always go back to where you start.

Can't help myself on telling you.It's just the game is great!Well,enough talking,time for reading.Enjoy!

(Short chapter only)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on,(F/S/B).This game is cool!" Krystal said to your boyfriend.

"Nah,not interested..." He said,not really interested.

"If you don't play this game,I swear that I'll never let you touch (Y/N) week!" Krystal warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Green Link and Blue Link:

"Fine.I'll play the game..." (Green/Blue) finally gave up and sat on a chair and started the game.

Red Link:

"NOOOO!!!I'LL PLAY THE GAME JUST DON'T DO THAT!" Red immediately hopped onto the chair and started the game.

Vio Link:

"Whatever..." Vio sat on a chair and started the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~several minutes later~
~the jumpscare~ (A/N: Jumpscare pic above)

Reaction of Fourswords:

Green Link:

Green is calmly playing the game,until the jumpscare appeared.

"DEAR MOTHER OF HYLIA- " He fell off the chair backwards.

"PfffffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!" Krystal rolled onto the floor up and down like an idiot.

Blue Link:

*jumpscare appeared*

"HOLY SHIT!!!!" Blue grabbed a random sword and stabbed the screen before falling off of his chair.

"NUUUUUUUUUU MAH BAEBE!!!!!!!" Krystal removed the sword from the screen and hugged it tight.

Note: Never let Blue play horror games ever again...

Red Link:

"WAAAAAAAAH!!!" Red fell off the chair and ran out of the room.

"(Y/NNNNNN)!!!!!" Red tackled you and cried on your chest in fear.

(A/N: I'm so sorry,Red!)

Vio Link:

"......" Vio didn't flinch or anything.

"That was scary..." Vio stood up from the chair and left the room.