When he pervs on you

Green Link:

You came home from fighting Gerudo soldiers,sweaty and sticky.You dropped your sword and shield on your living room couch and went straight to your upstairs bathroom.You just went in,forgetting that you didn't bring any towel on your way to the bathroom.

~Timeskip~

You poured warm water on you and remembered something...'Oh shoot I forgot to bring a towel...' You thought.You peeked a little out of the bathroom door,looking at the left,then right.'Good.The coast is clear.' You ran to your room while covering your chest and bottom.You ran infront of your drawer and picked a long white towel then wrapped it around you.Then,you have a feeling that you are being watched.You looked behind and saw Green sitting on the foot of your bed,eyes widened,face dark pink,and blood leaking out of his nose.".......Tell me that you didn't saw  it..." Green froze still,letting blood leak out on both nostrils.You stared at him for a few seconds,then went to your cabinet.You pulled out a katana that Krystal gave you one day (A/N: Don't ask when...).Green awkwardly walked out of your room then ran to a nearest hiding spot as soon as possible."COME BACK HERE,GREEN LINK!!!!!" You stormed out of your room and ran to where he is hiding.He already knew that you were going to his hiding spot so he ran around in the house while you chased him.

Blue Link:

You and your friends are going to the beach,and hopefully that Blue will not be so 'overprotective'...You went into your room and packed your sunblock lotion,towel,and other things that you need for the trip.'If I wear my swimsuit already...' You thought as you looked at your (F/C) bikini.'Then I won't have to change anymore later!' You smiled and removed your shirt.As you were about to remove your pants,you looked at the mirror.You saw a blue hat outside your window,but you shrugged it off and removed your pants.You looked at the mirror again,now,you saw Blue,peeking through your window."BLUE!!!!WHAT IN THE NAME OF HYLIA ARE YOU DOING YOU PERV???!!!" You shouted.Blue flinches at your voice and acidentally lose grip on the window and fell for the ground."That's what you get on perving!" You shouted and left your house with your bag.Blue on the other hand,was still in pain,but smirked."Heh.I'll try that again next time.~ ". Blue said,pervertedly.

Red Link:

You and Red are sitting on a big rock near a knee-shallowed stream,hand-in-hand.You closed your eyes,enjoying the fresh air that passes by.Suddenly,Red nudged using his elbow, making you fall in the river." RED!" You stood up,glaring at him.But he wasn't looking at you,he was looking at your wet torso,which revealed you (F/C) bra."I'm gonna change..." You walked away from Red.Red on the other hand,pinched his nose,preventing blood from hia nose come out. (A/N: Lucky elf boy,didn't even got caught by reader-chan...)

Vio Link:

You and Vio are reading a book about dragons and other mystical creatures (A/N: Don't like,deal with it.),with you sitting on his lap.You got a little bit uncomfortable on your position,so you kept squirming on his lap.Vio,on the other hand,blushes light pink...and felt his 'special friend' slowly pop up."Um...I need to go to the bathroom." He quickly stood up and rushed through the bathroom,leaving you,still reading the book.