When Krystal goes away

A/N: I can't help posting this chapter!No Fourswords chap in here,sorry...But this chapter is about me for a while,hope it's okay for you,readers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you really have to go?" You asked.Krystal nodded while packing her things."Will you come back?" You asked again."(Y/N),how many times do I have to tell you that I will come back..." Krystal looked at you with a 'poker face' look."Promise?" You looked at her with puppy dog eyes."Promise." Krystal smiled and hugged you,and you hugged back."Can I ask?Where are you going?" You titled your head."To USA,my company needed to send me there for a mission." Krystal said while fixing her belt bag (A/N: You know,a small pouch on a belt,is that right?)."What mission?" Curiosity went inside your mind,wanting some more information about Krystal's mission."My mission is to save the president's daughter,Ashley Graham." Krystal replied."Are you going alone?" You asked once more."No." Krystal answered while fixing her bag full of guns and knives."Then who would be with you?".Krystal paused there for a bit.She looked away for a while and blushed lightly."W-well,um..." Krystal fiddled her fingers."Who is it?" You grabbed Krystal's shoulders,forcing her to look at you."L-L-Le..." She stuttered." 'Le' what?I'm so dying to know!" She shook her back and forth in excitment."Okay I'll tell you!Just stop shaking me!" Krystal shouted.You removed your hands from her shoulders and listen to her.Krystal cleared her throat before saying the name."Leon Scott Kennedy." She said and looked away."OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!" You started shaking Krystal again."H-HEY!STOP!" You removed your hands again and look at her straight into het eyes."Seriously?!" You shouted."Seriously." She replied and put on her bag."Sorry,(Y/N).I gotta go.I might be late." She said and hugged you for the last time.You hugged back.Then,both of you pulled away and Krystal walked outside her house,you also walked outside with her and Krystal locked her windows and doors closeThen,she began walking away."Bye,(Y/N)!I'll be back soon!" Krystal waved at you while walking away."Okay!Promise me that you are still in one piece when you come back!" You shouted and waved back.You signed and walked home,hoping that Krystal is safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hai!And yes,I'm a fan of Resident Evil nowadays.And I am leaving this summer.I will go to Switzerland for 6 weeks!I'm excited for that!Anyway,hope you like this chap and have a nice day!