When you are kidnapped

Green Link:

You are walking home from the market,holding a bag of fruits and vegetables at night.As you are walking through a dirt path leading to your house,you heard some bushes rustle.You held the bag with your right arm and pulled your sword using your left hand."Who's there?" You looked around,trying to see who is spying at you."Wow,your ears are sharp,aren't ya?" A voice said,which sounds like a girl.A figure of a girl went out from the bushes.She looks like Krystal,but her hair is white,skin grey,eyes red,and her headpiece and clothes were black."Krystal not now.It's late.What are you doing here?" You asked,thinking that the girl is Krystal."How dare you call me Krystal!" She said sassily and pushed the pressure point of your body,making you knock out.Before you fall to the ground,the girl catched you."Hmph.Too easy..." She chuckled and took you away.

Blue Link:

You are practicing your moves for tomorrow's competition at night,you know why?I'll tell you.Earlier,you ran into a random girl,who was very arrogant and girlish (A/N: To be honest,I prefer to go with boys than with girlish girls,even though I'm a girl...).You said sorry but the girl lectured you to be careful and don't mess with her in an arrogant way.You got pissed off and challenged her to a duel for tomorrow,and the girl agreed.Then suddenly,an arrow is about to shoot you,but you deflected it with your sword."Nice defense,(Y/N) (L/N)." A voice said behind you.You turned around quickly and saw Krystal.But not the Krystal you know.Her skin is grey,her eyes are red and her headpiece and clothes are black.You are about to attack her,but she ran behind you and hit the crook of your neck,causing you to faint and fall to the ground."But you need to train your defense more..." The girl chuckled and picked you up then vanished into the thin air with you.

Red Link:

You are walking through the market stalls,looking for chocolate for your one and only boyfriend.You went to different stores,but each vendor said they are out of stock today.You asked why,and they said that a white-haired girl wearing black clothes bought all of their chocolate a while ago.You frowned and went home.As you are walking,a girl approached you wearing a thick black cloak."Ohayoh[1],miss!I guess you are looking for chocolate?" She smiled.'Wait...How did she know?Nevermind...' You thought and nodded."Great!" She put her hand on her cloak's pocket and gave you 3 packs of chocolate."No need to pay for them!" She said."R-really?Thank you so much." You smiled and went off."Hey wait!" The girl catched up to you and gave you a black chocolate bar."For me?" You asked and took the chocolate bar."Yup!Because you are my first costumer." She smiled.You smiled and looked at the chocolate bar suspiciously.'Maybe it's dark chocolate...Oh well' You shrugged your thought off of your mind and took a bite.After you took a bite,you feel dizzy,then fainted.The girl chuckled and pulled her cloak hoodie off of her head,revealing a girl with a grey skin,her hair is white,her eyes are red,and her headpiece is black."Hehe,baka[2]!" She giggled and dragged your body away to an unknown place.

Vio Link:

You are in the public library,reading some books about mystical creatures.You are interested at the book you are reading now and went to the librarian to rent the book (A/N: Is that what it is called?).The librarian was a different girl today,her hair is white,her skin is the color of a normal Hylian,but her skin is a little bit grey.Her eyes are red,and her clothes are blue."Um,can I rent this book,Miss...What's your name?" You asked.The girl looked at you and tensed up a bit after you asked her name."Well,my name is DK.Call me Miss DK." She smiled.'Some kind of a boyish name...' You thought as the librarian got your book and put something in the middle of the book."Here." She gave you the book.You thanked her and started to walk home.You got curious of what did the librarian put inside the book,so you opened your book.You saw a bookmark and picked it up.As you examine the bookmark,at the back of the bookmark,you saw a word written in Japanese.And now you realized that the bookmark is a explosive tag (A/N: Naruto!!!)!You threw the tag away,but since the tag is paper,it glided infront of you and exploded,causing you to fall on your back and a stone hit you at the back of your head,causing you to black out as blood oozed from your head.The librarian walked infront of you and bent down,examining you."Hehe,gotcha~" She chuckled and picked you up then walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Don't blame my...'likes' and the white-haired girl please...