A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE

Hey, guys! Yes, another fucking A/N. Just wanna greet myself Happy Birthdaaay!

C'mon, please one last A/N for me.

My mom and I are planning to celebrate my birthday at SM Calamba, so picked me up at school at 12:00PM(lunch time in our school). Our school is so damn strict that you need to provide a letter why you are leaving or shit. My mother wrote a letter then I showed it to the principal and we went off to Calamba.

Actually my mom broke me out of school just so we can go outside and skip class...we're partners in crime.

So, as we arrived there, it was heavily raining and my mom thought it's a good idea to jump across a big puddle of water and getting our footwears wet, especially minw for I am wearing thin-like rubber shoes and I can feel it in my socks that my feet were wet!

We went inside and ate before we go to the cinema. As we arrived in the cinema, we decided to watch Light's Out. Y'know, the horror movie. And then when we reached the cashier, he said that I needed to show my ID so that he can confirm I am 13 years old and above! For god's sake, I am 14 fucking years old! And I left my ID to my uncle so we have no choice but to not watch cinema..Goddamnit.

I wanted to buy a thriller book, but my mom said that I am not even finished with my book yet. All I have is a 'Miss Peregrine's: Home for Peculiar Children' book and I wanted to have the 'Asylum' or a book from Stephen King.

I also wanted to look at a PS3 disk, but my mom said:

"Stop looking at those games, Weilyn! You don't even have a console anymore!"

Oh, and my fat PS3 broke...yeah, it was old and laggy and I miss it so much.

I just wanted to look but my mom stopped me, leaving me frustrated and annoyed.

Seriously, I want a replacement for it. A slim modified PS3 so I can play again. I tried to convince my mom that I want that for my birthday, but she said it was too expensive.

I couldn't help but feel sad, until now. I can't help expecting a surprise gift when I go home from school or it will be delayed.

I feel a bit disappointed and I just want to lock up in my room, and I don't know why.

So, yeah. That's it. Um, thank you for uhh reading and have a nice day!