When he pranks on you (flirtily) *Modern*

Green Link:

You are sitting down on your living room couch,bored...Nothing to do in your home.Green entered your house and smirked.He bent his knees beside you and looked at you seductively."Hey,babe..." He said and stroked your hip,almost near to your butt.You moaned a little at his touch and blush red."G-Green?" You said,confused of why is your boyfriend like this."Oh,found it." He grabbed the remote beneath your butt and turned on the TV."Oh,you are so gonna pay for this one,Green..." You frowned.

Blue Link (A/N: This scenario is a little bit ummm....gross.):

"Hey,(Y/N)!Where's my chocolate?" Blue asked."Chocolate?You mean this?" You showed the foil of Blue's chocolate,which is already empty."Yeah that is my- .....YOU ATE IT?!" Blue shouted.You just nodded and went back to chewing his chocolate.Blue thought for a while and smirked,having an idea in his head."Hey,(Y/N)." He called,making you turn your head to look at him.He went infront of you and kissed you quickly.You gasped at his sudden actions but kissed back.Then,you felt Blue's tongue trying to pry open your mouth,but he eventually did pry open your mouth and stick his tongue inside your mouth.You moaned a bit as he explored your mouth with his tongue.Later,Blue pulled back and smirked."Good thing you saved some chocolate for me." He licked his lips and walked away.You realized that Blue stole the chocolate that you are about to chew!"You'll pay for that!" You yelled and scoffed.

Red Link:

You and Red are sitting under a shade of a tree,eating macaroons (A/N: I remembered Winter_9870 and Kairi73 when I wrote macaroons...).You finished eating your macaroon and saw that there was one left.Red was busy still eating his macaroon,so this was your chance.You swiftly grabbed the last macaroon and motioned your hand infront of your mouth."(Y/N)~" You looked at Red who was looking back at you.Red leaned his face closer and closer to you,which made you close your eyes,waiting for Red to kiss you.Unfortunately,when Red is leaning in,he took a bite from your macaroon and pulled away.You opened your eyes and saw your macaroon was already biten."Red!" Red chuckled and began chewing the piece of macaroon.'Oh you are so gonna pay for this,Red...' You thought and ate your biten macaroon.

Vio Link:

You went home from training and wiggle your feet out of your footwear then threw them carelessly."I'm home..." You yawned,already tired from training.Vio stood up from yoyr living room couch and pinned you against your bookshelf.He then put his hand near your head."V-V-Vio?!" Vio chuckled and started leaning closer and closer to your face.You closed your eyes.Then,Vio smirked and pulled out a book with his hand near your head and went back to sitting on the couch,reading the book from your bookshelf.You felt Vio's lips are not yet pressing against yours,so you opened your eyes and saw Vio on the couch."Oh you'll pay for that,Vio..." You muttered and went upstairs to change clothes.