When Krystal forced you to wear a cat girl cosplay

A/N: I wanna thank Kairi-chan for giving this  a scenario,arigato again!And you are going to wear the outfit that was shown above!No buts!

~~~~~~~~~~~

You are in your room,playing with Krystal's extra ribbon (A/N: Yes,if you see my OC,I have a ribbon as a hairpiece.) until she burst in your room,holding a paper bag."Oh hey,Krystal." You said,still focused the ribbon."Hey,(Y/N)." She suddenly smirked.You looked at her and felt a little uneasy."W-what are you looking at?" You stuttered.She walked infront of you and grabbed your hand,then dragged you to your closet."Hey!What are you-" Krystal suddenly yanked you into the closet,gave you the paper bag and closed the door."You will wear that or else I'm not gonna let you out!" Krystal threatened.You groaned and opened the paper bag.It is too dark to see what are you gonna wear so you began to change.On the other hand,Krystal went dragged (F/B/N) to your room and closed the door."What are we doing in here?!This is (Y/N)'s -" "Just keep quiet and wait.." Krystal said as (F/B/N) and she waited for you to come out.

-----------------

Green Link:

You came out of the closet,not noticing what are you wearing.Krystal was holding her phone,but,she took a picture of you without flash in her phone camera,so you didn't notice.Green looked up and his eyes widened,jaw dropped and blushing red.".....What?" You asked.He got a mini nosebleed because of your cuteness and rushed out of the room.You tilted your head in confusion and realized what you are wearing."KRYSTAL!!!!!" You yelled and chased her through her house's doorway."I REGRET NOTHING!!!" Krystal yelled and ran around the house as you chased her.

Blue Link:

"(Y/N) you done?!" Krystal yelled."Yeah yeah I'm coming!Geez..." You opened the door,seeing Krystal and Blue sitting on the side of your bed.Blue blushed as gritted his teeth,and held his 'special friend'.Krystal noticed him and sweatdropped."I-I'm gonna go out for awhile..." Krystal said and walked out of the room.You are confused until Blue pinned you down on your bed."Nice outfit,kitty." He whispered.Your eyes widened and looked at your clothes."Ggggrrr....Krystal..." You growled.Blue couldn't take it anymore.he smashed his lips against yours,moaning a little.You gasped but also kissed back.Both of you ended up having make out session.And that is why Krystal left and try NOT to let you wear any cute clothes.Ever.AGAIN.

Red Link:

You came out of the closet,seeing Red and Krystal,eyes sparkling."(Y-Y/N)...." Red stuttered."Y-yes?" You asked.Red and Krystal looked at each other then back to you."YOU ARE SO KAWAII(1)!!!!!" Red tackled you to the ground and played with your cat-eared- headband.Krystal giggled and walked out of the room while Red is still playing with your cat ears.

Vio Link:

You came out of the closet,fiddling your fingers nervously.Krystal looked at Vio,who is now blushing beet red."Um...I'm gonna go downstairs..." Vio stood up and went out of the room."Probably he got a nosebleed..." Krystal said and giggled.You also giggled and both of you tiptoed downstairs and saw Vio washing his nose in the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yay!Another chapter!

(1) Kawaii - cute